Remember When Excavation Was Replacing Survival?

9tailboy

Question

So DE has spoken that excavation missions will replace all survival missions on planet maps(corpus outpost, grineer forest camp, grineer settlements, etc.), I checked again for any excavation missions in Europa, Phobos, and Earth, what do I find? 2-3 survival missions or more in them, NO EXCAVATION MISSIONS!!!! Honestly I wish they did this faster....

19 answers to this question

huh?

i mean, somebody didn't learned their lessons from oxium event?

You mean when they refunded us for the overpriced research and we ended up with thousands of Oxium in the clan vault that we couldn't use?

My clan only barely did the event just for the mods/Latron and the research.

Warframe has been getting a little stale lately. The new UI isn't making it easy for them to return either. :/

I highly doubt we are getting U15 this Wednesday. 

But excavation coming this Wednesday may be a good bet. 

i am not talking about new major update, prime stuff is just models, not new mechanics, like tenno reinforcements.

Previous Prime Access was 90 day, this one is almost over too )

When did anyone ever say the new primes are U15? They've rolled out new primes as version subupdates before. 14.6, 14.7, or even 14.8 if it's farther off than we think make much more sense than lumping them in with Archwing.

Anyway both survival and interception had a bit of a gap between their events and full implementation, so just give it a little time. (for all our sakes even, the excavation event had terrible drop tables)

It's not ready yet.

They are taking in all of the feedback and adjusting it accordingly.

Your Glaxion will have to wait to be built.

I have my glaxion thank you very much, and I got the skin too, stereotypical much?

Anyways, I didn't think it would take this long for them to finish

10th of September

Nyx Prime

Hikou Prime

Scindo Prime

and Excavation on Earth

and maybe some new mission types in void

How do you know this?

I have my glaxion thank you very much, and I got the skin too, stereotypical much?

Anyways, I didn't think it would take this long for them to finish.

No need to thank me :3

The only stereotype here, would be seeing how many posts you have made and assuming that you should know how this game works.

It IS finished... It's just not polished.

Calm your farm.

The excavation mission type wasn't perfect, no doubt they're going through the feedback to improve on it before releasing it back to minimize the number of hotfixes needed afterwards. To be honest, I think the rate at which they implement new content is more than I could reasonably expect from most other developers in the same boat.

... Settle your kettle.