Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Distilling Extractors Do Not Return Rare Resources Often Enough ( Or At All )

Dwarfstar

I'm in the same boat as most. Saved up and built the distilling extractor to farm sensors and such. Now the thing just collects dust since I never got a single one and farming Alad V can be done in minutes with a better drop chance. A buff would be nice but I wouldn't expect it. Perhaps DE's way of saying stop being lazy and play the game we made.

• 3 weeks later...

If you don't use them, they sure as hell won't find anything.

They do find rare resources more than regular extractors...but...that isn't saying that much.

Are they worth using? Yes.

Will they totally cover your orokin cell/neural sensor needs by themselves? No.

What they will do for you is keep your stock up once you have a dozen or so put back. They will increase your stash over time (assuming you're not using them willy-nilly). You have to keep them turning over and working at all times, though.

I've been running extractors constantly for months. I gave up on distilling reactors--they take too long and only ever seem to give fieldron and detonite. I would rather get common resources because i can actually use those for something, so I switched back to titans.

So far using extractors I have received 8 neurodes and 16 nueral sensors. The drop rate for anything useful is atrocious. They could double it and no one would notice.