Most Fun Warframe?

Atmosquake

inb4 a gigantic tidal wave of "nova" "loki" "LE LOKI PRIMO MASTERFACE XD" and "my rhino can do literally everything please pay attention to me" oh I forgot one, "valkyr, i like to call events easy and boring while being invulnerable for an entire mission, i dont understand why calling it easy is redundant at that point"

Volt is fun.

Edited by darthdart

Nyx, Zephyr, Frost, Volt.  I have all the frames but these are what I find myself using the most as of late, and I can't bring myself to refine the list down to one or two lol.  Well, I have been playing nekros a bunch too.. but that is usually because no one else wants to. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Mirage, Saryn and Zephyr.

Mirage is just so wierdly tanky and so powerful all the while she's actually a really fragile caster frame... I love it!

Saryn has too much utility to play around with for me to not like.. and I just really love her design.

Zephyr... I love zipping around to all the places I'm not supposed to go alright?

Exalibur, Superjump has surprisignly a lot of utility, and the new sounds for his abilities just make them all feel badass.

Teleporting Ash is fun too, and I agree that Oberon is inexplicably fun. Very good frame for mentoring (read:carrying) MR0-1s in survival and defense.