Most Fun Warframe?

Atmosquake

• 3 weeks later...

Excalibur.

Nyx. 

Frost.

Valkyr.

Saryn.

...Since I don't really use powers on my warframes, I just like them because of how they look and to a lesser degree, their stats (you have to understand, I typically go with utility builds, like master thief, enemy sense, sure footed, etc.)

The only times I ever really use their powers is during defense and survivals, both modes of which I can only tolerate for so long.

inb4 a gigantic tidal wave of "nova" "loki" "LE LOKI PRIMO MASTERFACE XD" and "my rhino can do literally everything please pay attention to me" oh I forgot one, "valkyr, i like to call events easy and boring while being invulnerable for an entire mission, i dont understand why calling it easy is redundant at that point"

^ That.

Anyway... Zephyr. Because who doesn't love flying across the map? Or being pretty much impervious to bullets?

My only regret is that she doesn't bring enough to a team to be desirable for most lategame Void stuff.

Zepyhr has to be the most enjoyable. Spec her for full duration and you can fly across maps at mind-numbing speeds.

Also Valkyr. User Zipline near the floor, then immediately melee attack whilst looking up. You'll do a wall-jump-attack and go flying miles high. It's hilarious.

It really depends on my mood. If I want to ru. Circles around the enemy and not care Excalibur blind build. If I just want to control the room and nuke it as fast as possible nova. If I just want to be a ninja loki. If I want to be captain supports a lot trinity. The frame I'm finding just plain fun, ATM though, is Oberon. All the frames have some appeal to me, minus ash. Ash just never seems that great to me. It's purely subjective, I know, but he always feels really lacing in something. A lot of people really enjoy it though. Just not me. :/

Zephyr duuu

She has the most fun abilities in the game.

Shes basicly a jack of all trades, you have everything you could ever want with a frame with her, a stun, a CC, a invulnerability, and a parkour. 

Shes also the only frame that has her own passive. WHATS NOT TO LOVE!

As long as you bring a good element Tornado is a very good CC, those who hate it just don't know how to use it.

Edited by Feallike