Transport Ship C1256 (Open Corpus Rp) (Ic)

(PSN)kaliammoo942

"ALL CREWMEN, REPORT TO COMBAT STATIONS IMMEDIATELY."

The loud intercom spoils the silence of the night, interrupting the sleep of everyone on Transport C1256.

"ALL CREWMEN, REPORT TO COMBAT STATIONS IMMEDIATELY."

Crewman race through the halls of the ship, bumping into each other, trying to get to their stations.

"ALL CREWMEN, REPO--"

The voice on the intercom stops mid-sentence. A feeling of dread hangs over the transport ship. The Crewmen don't understand what is happening. All that can be heard is the nervous breathing of the men. They patiently wait for more orders. Minutes pass, and still nothing.

Then, a slow rumbling begins. It barely rocks the ship, but nevertheless, scares the Crewman. One man opens his mouth to speak,

"What's happ--"

A sudden explosion interrupts him. The ship violently shakes back and forth. More explosions occur, tearing the ship apart from the inside. Bodies fly through the air. Grown men cry for their mothers, beneath their helmets.

When the explosions stop, Transport Ship C1256 is suspended motionless in space. There are few survivors. Those that live must work with all their wits and strength to get out of this and to figure out the mystery of Transport ship C1256.

Will they survive?

What was the cause of the explosions?

RULES:

-FOLLOW ALL THE RULES IN SILVERBONES ROLEPLAYING GUIDE.

-KEEP IN MIND THAT YOULL BE ROLEPLAYING AS A CORPUS CREWMAN SO YOU ARENT

-TRY TO WORK TOGETHER

-I WILL BE IN CHARGE OF CONTROLLING NATURAL CAUSES AND ENEMIES YOU MAY ENCOUNTER, SO DONT ARGUE WITH SOMETHING THAT SEEMS UNFAIR. (DONT WORRY, I WONT KILL YOUR CHARACTERS WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION)

-ANYONE CAN JOIN, JUST MAKE SURE YOU INTRODUCE YOUR CHARACTER IN SOME WAY

-HAVE FUN

Edited by (PS4)kaliammoo942

Eolus Taxo felt his vision blur when a large piece of debris struck him after the fourth explosion. When the explosions stopped, he tried to stand up. He couldn't find the strength to do so and collapsed to the floor. He slowly crawled his way through the halls, searching for anything that could save him. He felt his breaths becoming shorter, as the life support in his suit began to deplete. He crawled slower and slower, losing hope quickly. With one last final push of strength, he made it to a life support station. Frantically, he hoisted himself up and restored air to his suit. He took deep breaths of relief. With a renewed feeling, we went searching for fellow survivors...

Blackness. Flickering as the crewman slowly opened his eyes. He seemed to be in a long stretch of empty space. A hallway. He slowly stood, his blurry vision becoming clearer by the second. He could finally recognize what occupied the hallway. Death. Death and destruction.

Down the hallway, near the end, a whole was broken in the left wall. The whole area around it was in shambled. Twisted pieces of metal sprawled across the floor for several metres. Fires raging. The bodies occupied the space, becoming more horrific as they neared the hole. First the bodies were still "fine", having either one grievous wound in a vital area or several small wounds which they seemed to die from from bloodloss. Next were the mixed bodies. One such body from this collection had legs that seemed barely touched, save for a few drops of blood. The rest of him though, was turned to mash and used to paint the walls. The last few of the bodies, the ones right next to the whole, were nothing but teared flesh, broken bones and charred fabrics.

The crewman slowly began limping down the hallway hallway, walking through the dance of death, stepping over the dead. A small sense of familiarity struck him as he began making his way. As he moved, one question reached his mind.

Who am I?

(OOC: If there is anything you don't like about my post just say so and i'll edit it)

Comp awoke again to find a horrible scene in front of him. Bodies littered with shrapnel, men impaled with giant shards of sheet metal and a crewman crushed by a locker. Comp attempted to stand up but he noticed that a shard of glass had pierced his left calf. Comp yanked out the shard and discarded it. he slowly limped to a empty room with some life support. as the door opened he noticed a crew member was already inside. Comp quickly introduced himself. "Hi I'm Comp. Who are you?"

Edited by mercenaryfighter2947

• 1 month later...

Vanoss Terian, woke up to the smell of smoke and debris. All he remembered was an ominous message over the intercoms, then an explosion... then... blackness. He looked back. His jetpack, the status symbol that made him a Ranger, was severely damaged. The Fieldron power cores were missing, and one of the 4 thrusters was torn to shreds. Other than that, he was fine. "Ah, will have to see about getting this fixed... if there's anyone still alive that is..." All around Vanoss, there was debris, and the remains of other dead crewmen. His Penta launcher, however, was still intact. "At least the life support here is still stable... for a little while." He walked over to the door, but it was sealed. The control panel had been incinerated. "Dang... no way to get past this..." Vanoss looked around for a while, but there was no other exit. The room was sealed. "Well... I have this Penta... but I'll have to be careful not to compromise the ship integrity any further." He carefully shot 4 grenades onto separate corners of the door. "Well, here goes nothing." He detonated the grenades, and a massive explosion rang out as the door exploded.

• 1 month later...