Question

11 answers to this question

Stalker 

Grineer Scorpion 

Infested Electric Crawler 

Infested Nauseous Crawler 

Tier 2 Defense Reward 

Tier 1/2/3 Survival Reward

Kill any of the listed mobs or missions. Serration is uncommon, but it's pretty hard for new players to obtain, it seems.

It's an uncommon drop from rare mobs. *shrug* :/

Same reason e.g. Sinking Talon and Gleaming Talon are so hard to get.

I've seen 2 in T2 (in other words: starting enemy level is 10-20) defense in the last 2 days, though.

You might want to try that.

Edited by Chroia

Or just ask SB (from your friend list or from trade chat) to give you a copy of the mod... I'm sure SB is nice enough to do so ;)

Problem is that Warframe had only recently launched on Xbox, so idk how many people actually have the mod now.

Stalker 
Grineer Scorpion 
Infested Electric Crawler 
Infested Nauseous Crawler 
Tier 2 Defense Reward 
Tier 1/2/3 Survival Reward

Kill any of the listed mobs or missions. Serration is uncommon, but it's pretty hard for new players to obtain, it seems.

I know, I've already looked on the wiki, an invasion for infestation came up on mars so I'll try that, but hopefully I can get the mod.  If not, GG.

Do you have a damaged serration mod? It's a weaker version but it gets the job done. Also, are you modding according to the enemies you're facing? Some enemies are strong and weak against certain damage and elemental types.

Yes, I do, but it takes around 15 shots to kill a single trooper with the regular braton, and I don't have all of the elemental mods yet, so I am sort of modding for damage, yes.