Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Will Not Stop Recording Clips

(XBOX)DoubleShot27

They seem to be glitchy as when i first started getting them it made sense... beat a boss for example would be seem as a coded epic experience worth recording whether you liked it or not.

Now though... the description on one for example said getting level 30 mastery of melee weapon. 'Cept i aint got 30 mastery level on my melee weapon yet and it popped as i was going up a lift to evacuation to the end of the mission screen. Hell ive even had one recording of the loading screen you get as your about to start a battle.

Same "issue" for me and my friends.

I won't turn it off on a console level, because I want to be able to do it if I want to, and because I broadcast sometime.

There needs to be an option to turn it off completely in this game or to lower the moment when it does (bosses only, tower IV, ...)

And for the fact that it is in other games : Microsoft enables this feature at a console level, but it is the developpers of a game / app that decide in the end to use it or not, and when they want to use it.

In this case, it's Digital Extremes that decided to record a clip after an "epic" moment (when a boss is beaten, a weapon reaches 30, a lot of ennemy is killed at the same time, ...) but it is far too often!

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I am now personally looking into this issue. I believe I have detected the bug that is causing clips to be recorded even when the actions that triggered them were performed by other players in your squad. This should be relatively simple to fix and will dramatically decrease the number of clips being recorded.

There is also an issue of clips being recorded each time you use an ability. I've looked at the list of actions that will trigger a recording and while most of them should happen fairly infrequently (e.g. killing a boss or reaching rank 30 with a weapon or warframe), I agree that we should not record a clip every time an ability is used. I suspect the original intention was to only trigger a recording the very first time you use an ability, however this is clearly not the case. I'll talk to our design team and I'm sure we'll soon reach a decision on this issue.

Thank you to everyone for the feedback, we definitely appreciate it and it has helped us detect this bug. Our apologies for the unnecessary, excess recordings!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Good news! We've now fixed this issue at our end and our QA department is currently confirming that. The fix should go out to all players in our next major update, so stay tuned :)

Thanks again for all the feedback and our apologies for the inconvenience!