Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Getting 1 Rare Fusion Core For All T4

Boboknight11

I played 3 t4 extermination missions and got 1 rare fusion core on each one. now RNG has always been a problem and I still see it following patters like giving me the 2 worst things in ever void tower I do for a day. but why even add 1 rare fusion core as a drop. you are just diluting the drop tables with something as useless as ONE! FREAKING ONE RARE 5 CORE! I mean survival giving you 5 is acceptable because 5 is a good amount, and you get more then one round of rewards so you can get other things. But in all the other missions you only get 1 chance, 1 try, and 1 go to get the reward. Giving me ONE FUSION CORE IS LIKE LAUGHING IN MY FACE AND SAYING "Hahaha you got nothing for all that work you did"

Please remove fusion cores from t4 missions other then survival.

Its the gag prize. It can't always be the item that you really want. It used to be a hand full of credits (completely useless to me) and now is fusion cores (completely useless to me). It could be other stuff. I can't even tell you how many parts of the Frost Prime I have. I would guess 100+.

1996338.jpg