Help Please...usps Only Please

(PSN)GriM-728

Could someone help me aka beat Lieutenant Lech Kril 3 times for me so I can build Frost? I'm not too far off, one planet/moon behind. I get this is a sucky post but I've got the credits to build Frost and have been dying to get rid of Volt. If anyone could help me I'm a US player EST time zone and I'll be on about 9pm. Don't add GriM-728, please add LK-GriM if you can help. Thank you

*I'm trying to make this quick tonight just wanna be in and out 3x so you can go back to your life and I can build up Frost. Thank you

Edited by (PS4)GriM-728

Could someone help me aka beat Lieutenant Lech Kril 3 times for me so I can build Frost? I'm not too far off, one planet/moon behind. I get this is a sucky post but I've got the credits to build Frost and have been dying to get rid of Volt. If anyone could help me I'm a US player EST time zone and I'll be on about 9pm. Don't add GriM-728, please add LK-GriM if you can help. Thank you

*I'm trying to make this quick tonight just wanna be in and out 3x so you can go back to your life and I can build up Frost. Thank you

Ill help with anything you need. My psn is Oenology.Ill add you