Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hikou Prime

Netheroc

Why Hikou Prime, When you can do Kunai Prime.  Not saying Despair since its a stalker wep.  Either way I don't see Hikou Prime well be better than Kunai/Despair but only equals, if not slightly better than Kunai's.

My Foreshadow on Hikou prime: +/-

Physical Damage: 32

Impact: 4

Puncture:18

Slash: 10

Crit Chance: 5%

Crit dmg: 200%

Status Chance: 15% <- Highest I'll probably give is about 7-10%, but since DE like to add pretty high Status Chance on all their new weapons.

Unless someone has the data already, I would like to see.

Overall I could be wrong and It'll topple Kunai and Despair.

ATM - Only reason why Hikou is not up to pare with Kunai/Despair is, you have to throw 2, to equal the same amount damge as one Kunai/Despair.  Therefore if you were to compair to Hikou 210 throwing stars, it only equates to 105 throwing stars of Kunai/Despair.  But since Kunai/Despair has the same amount of 210 throwing stars, Kunai/Despair are better.

I'm a 16 and I finally got them last week.  I know your pain.

been playing since march 2013 havent gotten hate yet and only one despair... but about 20-25 dreads... stalker is annoying to farm

enyway i just rebuild the scindo a few weeks ago and i LOVED it... but not its dmg so im really looking forward to the prime version

i allso wanted a prime silent secondary... was hopeing for kunai but the hikou will be sweet too

and the last couple of days have have thought about rebuilding nyx so a prime version of her is amazing :)

so its a win/win/win for me :)

been playing since march 2013 havent gotten hate yet and only one despair... but about 20-25 dreads... stalker is annoying to farm

enyway i just rebuild the scindo a few weeks ago and i LOVED it... but not its dmg so im really looking forward to the prime version

i allso wanted a prime silent secondary... was hopeing for kunai but the hikou will be sweet too

and the last couple of days have have thought about rebuilding nyx so a prime version of her is amazing :)

so its a win/win/win for me :)

Ive got 2 extra hate bp waiting for the day they become tradable :D