These Tactical Alerts Don't Seem To Be As Often As I Would've Thought Originally...

SgtFlex

I kinda don't care about the reward at all, but the challenge the last Hyena one presented was more than enough, and I loved it. It was quite difficult to run through the mission for me anyways, and I was hoping these were going to be weekly or bi-weekly, but so far that doesn't seem to be the case.

They seemed more like randomized alerts than events, so I assumed we would receive such alerts more often. I completely forgot about them until now.

When are we getting a new one?

It was S#&$. It said "Stealth mission bring low gear" go in with my loki and nikana.. the @(*()$ second a spawn literally 20 MOA's storm onto me and instantly kill me. go back with nyx absorb and some weapon and just absorb dmg.. it wasn't stealthy at all wtf.. and then the Hyena's was just a lot of grinding also with nyx

Tho it seems that DE doesnt know how to make proper difficulty. They either pump difficulty over the top, or make it a joke.

To be fair, its nigh on impossible to balance for everyone when you can equip mods that can increase the damage output of your guns sixfold.

It was S#&$. It said "Stealth mission bring low gear" go in with my loki and nikana.. the @(*()$ second a spawn literally 20 MOA's storm onto me and instantly kill me. go back with nyx absorb and some weapon and just absorb dmg.. it wasn't stealthy at all wtf.. and then the Hyena's was just a lot of grinding also with nyx

I don't remember that it said stealth. It said that the weaker your gear was, the more Hyenas would appear.

I did all of it with loki + my beloved ichors.

I'm wondering how would it be if this tactical missions had reversed system of current dark sector rails : you can go in mission with full loadout but during mission some of your mods starts to malfunction. Of course higher difficulty = more mods malfunctions.

Personally, if they performed the Tactical alerts like Alad V's shipments, I think it would be pretty good. I dont remember if I brought some low level S#&$ or something when I did Alad V's shipments, but im pretty sure it was my modded S#&$, and it was more difficult than I was used to.

Even then, I would like to see the Alerts pop up more often, but perhaps work better than using conclave ratings. Im beginning to feel they just scrapped the idea because no one liked the conclave limit on it, but I'd still like to see it myself, just more difficult with no conclave limit, or if they could figure out how to better adjust the difficulty...

You didn't even need to bring low conclave stuff. If the timer was started in the lobby, you could switch your gear to whatever and still do the mission xD

i was running it with frost and they wiped the floor with me xD

Then i brought my max efficiency Loki with my Nikana and ran through it in perma-stealth^^

Meh. Another artificial difficulty is not what we needed.

Tho it seems that DE doesnt know how to make proper difficulty. They either pump difficulty over the top, or make it a joke.

Why would additional content make you throw out such a comment to DE? You can always choose not to play it, but that doesn't mean you should stop others who wants more stuff to lose the opportunity to.

Why would additional content make you throw out such a comment to DE? You can always choose not to play it, but that doesn't mean you should stop others who wants more stuff to lose the opportunity to.

Experience over time gives me right to make this comment. DE doesnt know how to balance. And i am not stopping anyone, i am just raising my concerns.

Event was poorly created, as people could just bypass requirements by removing few mods and still be effective as before. Artificial difficulty is worst kind of difficulty.