Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wow, My Kubrow Post Was Deleted

Notofthiswar

Oh i see, Any problems players have with anything to do with this game gets removed because you do not wanna hear it now?  What BS. I should be allowed to complain about a problem I am having with Kubrows so then it can get out there that Oh maybe others out there have this issues as well, MAYBE we should fix it.

SO  to go on.

I do not play a lot. Why? Well the game gets very boring very fast for me.  I played the heck out of it in the beta.

So I play once a week or so with a friend. It really depends on when they feel like playing when I am on.  Unless I need to get something like the Kubrow egg which was a pain in the Butt to get I might add.

So  I have a Kubrow as you might of guessed by now.  I have a hard time keeping the kubrow alive its annoying.  With the little bit that I play  if i left it for the week it would be dead. I caught it once at 20% health.   Yeah I can use the Stable health shot things there but They cost 100k and I already had to buy it 3 times.  My Other problem is with Stasis, I never know when Im going to play to taking it out of Stasis before hand is almost impossible.  So When it has a 3 hour wait till its able to be used, It kinda is to late because well I play for like 30 mins maybe a bit more then that but thats about it.  So with that By the time My kubrow would be fine to use I would be off for another week.  I found now that its just Pointless owning a Kubrow.  Personally I hate games that Make you play it constantly just to keep something.  

I am having to leave my Kubrow in Stasis for now.  Hoping something can get fixed with this set up somewhere.

Don't you mean this post, by any chance?
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/306192-i-gotta-say-i-kinda-hate-kubrows/#entry3469696

That's why it "dissapeared":

Edited by Angius

Spamposting will get you warrning points.

Posting complaints that are not constructive feedback isnt very constructive and its bound to turn into some flamewaring. If your previous post was something like this, then locked is deserved.

You might check if your thread was maybe moved to different section.

First of all, don't keep on posting such topics in General Discussion. That's not where it belongs. There are several feedback section for that very purpose.

Secondly, next time check your profile > Topics or Posts next time to see if your post wasn't moved to the proper section.

Third, your topic was moved.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/306192-i-gotta-say-i-kinda-hate-kubrows/#entry3469696

EDIT: Was ninja'ed by Angius.

Edited by Casardis

Oh i see, Any problems players have with anything to do with this game gets removed because you do not wanna hear it now?  What BS. I should be allowed to complain about a problem I am having with Kubrows so then it can get out there that Oh maybe others out there have this issues as well, MAYBE we should fix it.

You really shouldn't start a post like this. Just sayin'.

SO to go on. I do not play a lot. Why? Well the game gets very boring very fast for me.  I played the heck out of it in the beta.

So I play once a week or so with a friend. It really depends on when they feel like playing when I am on.  Unless I need to get something like the Kubrow egg which was a pain in the Butt to get I might add.

So  I have a Kubrow as you might of guessed by now.  I have a hard time keeping the kubrow alive its annoying.  With the little bit that I play  if i left it for the week it would be dead. I caught it once at 20% health.   Yeah I can use the Stable health shot things there but They cost 100k and I already had to buy it 3 times.  My Other problem is with Stasis, I never know when Im going to play to taking it out of Stasis before hand is almost impossible.  So When it has a 3 hour wait till its able to be used, It kinda is to late because well I play for like 30 mins maybe a bit more then that but thats about it.  So with that By the time My kubrow would be fine to use I would be off for another week.  I found now that its just Pointless owning a Kubrow.  Personally I hate games that Make you play it constantly just to keep something.  

I am having to leave my Kubrow in Stasis for now.  Hoping something can get fixed with this set up somewhere.

I heard stasis was getting reworked, and more than a few people don't like it. And on the topic of playing at different times, and the cost of DNA stabilizers, I can agree with you a bit there. Although, they have already reduced the cost of DNA stabilizers and the rate of health deterioration.

Edited by Reliant213