Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Didn't I Get A Snipetron Vandal?

Fungineer

Question

so looking back on my profile, it says that i have waaaay more then 20 informer kills, so in turn, why didn't i get a Snipetron Vandal? I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but DE could you possibly take a look at this because i'd really like a Snipetron Vandal. If anyone knows why I didn't get it please help me out.

Thanks

25 answers to this question

That event was finished a loooong time ago when they removed snipetron from the regular game.

I think you cant obtain it anymore, jsut like other vandal weapons, as far as i know they are limited-time only (but i can be wrong since i got all of them in time so far)

the thing is, the game never stops counting the kills, so you can still have an event score even though you have never participated

for instance, i have 104 informant kills but i didn't join until after that event. buhhhh?

Edited by weirdee

Yea i know but doesn't your general stats tell you your score on events? The wiki said you only needed 20 but my profile says i have 53

Read above your post. The explanation is there. If you never participated in the even or didn't make enough kills during the event, then that score you have right now is simply from the accumulated kills from the drones found on Phobos.

Edited by Casardis

Yea i know but doesn't your general stats tell you your score on events? The wiki said you only needed 20 but my profile says i have 53

If you had enough points on event, you should have already gotten one. Maybe you should check your inbox for old messages.

i'm kinda confused on what you guys are trying to tell me

- event was last year (july)

- even todays kills count toward that score

- if you have not killed the required amount back then, no reward for you

- the amount of kills you have today does not mean you have killed all of them last year

Informers = Regulators.

But informers aren't in the game anymore, if so, where are they? I've never killed any informers in the past few weeks unless the capture targets are for some reason labeled as informers

You didn't participate in the event, so you don't get the weapon. It's that simple.

Edited by JohnProdman

But informers aren't in the game anymore, if so, where are they? I've never killed any informers in the past few weeks unless the capture targets are for some reason labeled as informers

You can get informant event points by killing Regulators if I remember correctly. It's the same deal as the Fusion MOA event.

Edit: super-ninjad

Edited by vaugahn

Hang on, informers don't exist anymore, so how could i get kills for them today? And if i did why would it go to my event score even though the event is long past over?

The score on your profile shows how many of that enemy type that you've killed in total (the floating drones that buff Grineer). The only way to get the Snipetron Vandal was to have killed a certain number during the event. You may have 1,823,597 informer/regulator kills right now, but if you didn't kill them during the event, then those 1,823,597 kills are just kills being tracked on your profile.

Edited by Ailith

Hang on, informers don't exist anymore, so how could i get kills for them today? And if i did why would it go to my event score even though the event is long past over?

Informers still "exist" under the name Regulators, encountered on Earth and Phobos. I assume that the game is counting any Regulators you destroyed as Informers even though the event that first introduced them ended a long time ago.