Vay Hek And Bows?

Yazeth

Question

6 answers to this question

i'm sure you'd miss some shots, but the Arrow trajectory is always the same and the movement of Vay Hek is predictable. 

should be able to hit the mark just fine.

i'd be more worried about if there's a DPS cap(/ Damage per Hit cap) on Vay Hek's flying form, because that would make Bows a waste of time.

i'd be more worried about if there's a DPS cap(/ Damage per Hit cap) on Vay Hek's flying form, because that would make Bows a waste of time.

Most of the time, Vay Hek would immediately fly away after taking a multishot Dread arrow to the face by my friend, so I think there's not really a cap. He has super high armor, and his HP doesn't have any type (it's just a health bar with Corrosive attached to it, no "Flesh," so no Slash multiplier), so he can mitigate a lot of damage simply because of that, but I believe there's no damage cap.

as someone who plays a lot with bows, I have to say all you need is practice, once you master the bow it will become really awesome,,, bows can sweep entire groups of enemies with one or two arrows if they are moded correctly (no op multi-forma builds, max serration or thunderbold and faction damage mods needed ;) BOW IS LIVE BOW IS LOVE BOW IS POWER BOW IS JUSTICE BOW OP!!!! )