Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can People In The Same House Play Together?

(XBOX)oh ver driive

Question

7 answers to this question

i assume the options for the XB1 version has the same settings as PC.

each client that's running inside the same network needs to be set to a in/out set of ports that the other instances of Warframe aren't already using.

in short, you need to change the ports that Warframe will be used on. you can't both be using the same set of ports.

the reason for this is because one 'household' generally has one IP Address, rather than every machine on a network through the same Modem having separate IP Addresses.

i assume the options for the XB1 version has the same settings as PC.

each client that's running inside the same network needs to be set to a in/out set of ports that the other instances of Warframe aren't already using.

in short, you need to change the ports that Warframe will be used on. you can't both be using the same set of ports.

the reason for this is because one 'household' generally has one IP Address, rather than every machine on a network through the same Modem having separate IP Addresses.

taiiat beat me to the punch...

Anyways, if XBox is the same as PC, in your options, there should be a something like #### & ####. With this, have one person change it, and it should work. my brother and I used to play Warframe together on PC until he quit playing, and that's how we did it.