Ash At The Start...

(XBOX)DrakonumX

Ash is an advanced Warframe. For more advanced players. Loki has superior manipulation, and Excalibur has superior Melee. Ash is just a jack of all trades with really awful armor, and shields when you first get him. It takes time getting used to his style without dying, and some pretty mean weapons as well.

He is in no way a Beginner warframe... AT ALL.

Ash is an advanced Warframe. For more advanced players. Loki has superior manipulation, and Excalibur has superior Melee. Ash is just a jack of all trades with really awful armor, and shields when you first get him. It takes time getting used to his style without dying, and some pretty mean weapons as well.

Well is not like Loki was a very good pick as a starter frame from DE's part.

To be honest I do not see how is he an advanced warframe and or for advanced players.

What? Ash is one of the most durable solo warframes in the game because of the skillset, and base stats.

He like a more durable, offensive-oriented counterpart of Loki.

Please give me the advantage Excalibur has over Ash at the beginning? Ash has higher speed, higher HP and invisibility, pretty sure he has the same or higher armor as well. Blindcaliber is much more useful later on in the game, however new players do not have those mods. Starter frame should not cannibalize one another and I see Ash cannibalizing ALL of the new players as a starter.

Ash is an advanced Warframe.

Kind of, yeah.

Ash is just a jack of all trades with really awful armor, and shields

Haha, not even close.

He combines mobility, mild tankiness (more so than Excal in every way, mind you), and melee-based offense at the cost of virtually any utility or crowd control. He is also arguably the best Frame in regards to pure-melee builds (followed by frames like Valkyr, Excal, and Loki, who also hit like trucks in melee), considering that his abilities were tweaked to complement each other and "The Sword Alone" mode at the same time. (In contrast, frames retaining older designs have movesets designed to function at their best when utilizing both gun and blade. This is especially true for Loki.)

Ash is a specialized frame if I ever saw one.