What Would You Be Willing To Trade For Crimson Dervish?

billthebetta

Question

OK, so as a veteran player, there aren't many things out there I need to get(looking forward to next Prime Access to give me something to farm).

Thing is, when somebody wants something I have, what can they trade to me? Additionally, what can I trade to those who have what I want? (excluding plat).

When you're well advanced in this game, there just isn't much you can do when it comes to trading if you don't have plat.

I mean, the ONLY prime part I need is the Bo Prime Handle, and extraordinarily rare and expensive item.

Stances? I only need 4, and 3 of those are fairly-amazingly rare. Eleventh Storm I'll farm for later, but I'm really worried about Crimson Dervish, Stalking Fan, and Homing Fang.

The meat of the question is, what would you be willing to trade for items like these? If I was going to trade for these items, what would you want and think would be a fair trade?

(I know somebody is going to say "###" plat. To you I respond, "You are a beautiful butterfly and will go far in life.")

8 answers to this question

Crimson dervish is a myth. no need to bother with that. Ive been playing strictly apollodrous for weeks and cant seem to find it. The stance is as real as unicorns and might as well be in a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow (thank you DE sheldon).

Crimson dervish is a myth. no need to bother with that. Ive been playing strictly apollodrous for weeks and cant seem to find it. The stance is as real as unicorns and might as well be in a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow (thank you DE sheldon).

well did you have a nekros with you?

also you should go do other missions like kappa sedna

well did you have a nekros with you?

also you should go do other missions like kappa sedna

I am actually not mad about this. Just drastically more cynical, and do not believe that hardwork or persistence will pay in this scenario. Also painfully aware that I am not allowed to have nice things without paying.

Edited by Shreiko

I am actually not mad about this. Just drastically more cynical, and do not believe that hardwork or persistence will pay in this scenario. Also painfully aware that I am not allowed to have nice things without paying.

Who says that you need to give up real cash for it? Buy and resell stuff and you'll get it for free. :D

But yeah, I find hat trading works well for getting stuff you need.

Who says that you need to give up real cash for it? Buy and resell stuff and you'll get it for free. :D

But yeah, I find hat trading works well for getting stuff you need.

Trading is the only place where dreams can become reality. I fear sheldon takes trading into account when setting drop rates for precious items.

inb4 thread moved into correct section

just go to kappa sedna with volt and your friend as nekros

This thread is in the right section. I'm not asking for a trade, I'm asking other players what they would trade for what I need. They'd be helping me if they did.

Feel the same way. I'm now stuck at this point where I'd rather trade for it, but I don't know what to trade, since these are among the rarest items in the game.