Kubrow Breeds

darthdart

Question

19 answers to this question

My friend has bred three Huras consecutively from random incubation. I'm not sure if some are rarer than others, but to me it seems nothing but RNG at its finest yet again.

My suggestion would be to see if some of your friends have Huras imprints. It's a good way to trade with some you have if they don't, and therefore avoid grinding too much while also avoiding any of the overpriced imprints in the trade market.

I thought you couldn't alter a breed at all whatsoever?

After a kubrow is hatched you can't do anything to it.  But if you use imprints before hatching, the kubrow will pick its breed from the ones present in the imprints.  If you use two Huras imprints, then you will get either a Huras or a Huras.  Soooooo yeah.

After a kubrow is hatched you can't do anything to it.  But if you use imprints before hatching, the kubrow will pick its breed from the ones present in the imprints.  If you use two Huras imprints, then you will get either a Huras or a Huras.  Soooooo yeah.

Are you 100% certain this is how it works? I was under the impression you couldn't have any say in the breed of an egg at all whatsoever, even with the imprint stuff. I thought that ONLY had an effect on color/pattern.

Are you 100% certain this is how it works? I was under the impression you couldn't have any say in the breed of an egg at all whatsoever, even with the imprint stuff. I thought that ONLY had an effect on color/pattern.

In my experience using two of the same breeds in the imprints always results in said breed. I got Huras as my first breed and then Sahasa from my second random breeding. I then traded for 2 Raksa imprints to get a Raksa and did the same for Sunika and got a Sunika.

And I guarantee you there will be no one selling huras imprints and thats the only detail they are selling it for.

It will be OMG HURAS LOTUS WITH RED AND BLACK SUPER STRIPE SPOTS 82322982383943294804892 PLATINUM PLUS YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN HURRY UP

Guess I'll keep running eggs. Trading on this game makes me lose faith in humanity every time.  Thanks for the help guys.

I got Huras, Sunika, Sunika, Raksa, Sahasa, Sunika, Sahasa, Sunika in that order.

First three were random incubations, I bought 2 raksa imprints for the raksa, 2 sahasa imprints for the sahasa. The rest are just results of trying to get the colouring and patterns I want. =]

Edited by (PS4)xjustjodix

So far I've bread 6 Sahasas, 3 Sunikas and 1 Huras. Based on my own luck and the luck of my clanmates Sahasa seems to have higher chance to be bred than the rest

It might be the case of this

dilberttourofaccounting.png

but given DE's track record I don't rule out intentional or non-intetional (*cough*Dragon keys*cough*) meddling with the "randomness"

Edited by WhisperByte

And I guarantee you there will be no one selling huras imprints and thats the only detail they are selling it for.

It will be OMG HURAS LOTUS WITH RED AND BLACK SUPER STRIPE SPOTS 82322982383943294804892 PLATINUM PLUS YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN HURRY UP

Guess I'll keep running eggs. Trading on this game makes me lose faith in humanity every time.  Thanks for the help guys.

That is how I got my 4 imprints actually. I just typed WTT for Raksa in trade chat and got response. Same when I typed WTT for Sunika. The last imprint I got from this post:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/304884-want-to-trade-for-sunika-kubrow/#entry3456794

I do frequently see posts similar to the ones you described though but just as the rest of the trading business you have to seperate the good traders from the bad ones. They are out there, it is just so much misconception going on that they are hard to spot sometimes. That is why you have people wanting to buy resources, formas, dread, brakk, hate, dentron, nyx, nekros, oberon etc etc etc each day.

The most frequent trait listed in Kubrow trading though is gender. Which is absolutely random each time. Still almost every post have either WTB Big bulky Male or WTS beast male kubrow tall as a house. What is confirmed as stored in the imprints are:

Confirmed

• Colors
  • Head Pattern
  • Body Pattern
  • Type

Not Stored

• Gender (Should always be 50/50)

Sorry if this is slightly off topic. But is the lotus pattern visible on pups? Or must we wait for the pups to mature to be sure that they have the lotus pattern?

The reason I am asking is because my Sahasa has some faint curve lines on his head. But since the color of the lines are light yellow on a white fur, I can't be sure if it's the lotus pattern or not.

Edited by (PS4)friedricetheman

The fur pattern and color will be the same, just smaller and cuter while it's still a puppy. What you can't know until it's grown is its size and body type (short, tall, stocky, thin, etc). All Kubrow pups are fat little balls of fur regardless of what they'll eventually grow up to be.