Breed: Raksa

Body Type: Bulky/Buff

Pattern: LOTUS

Colors: Gold+Red+Black

Height (Doesn't Matter-Doesn't Transfer From Imprints): Tall

C/O: 600P

B/O: Reserved

Bid in increments of 50P

DO NOT PM ME WITH OFFERS. POST ON HERE ONLY.

Auction Ends 9/10/2014 at 11:59 PM EST

KmFBvPr.jpg

Yrg1Tcg.jpg

Asz1GqQ.jpg

%7Boption%7D

Edited by fenianblood24

I would like to see some proof of that. To me, it seems like you are just trying to rip people off.

While I agree it's a little shady to say it's a current offer sellers have the right to start the bidding where they want.  To start the bid with an un-threaded offer's not so bad as long as there aren't invisible bidders. However, I will say that Husarius isn't great about auctions and trading he sold the same imprints to me AND someone else THEN offered them for sale in a third thread with the excuse that real life is more important than trading so good luck with that.  If he doesn't come through with 600 and you still want to sell let me know. I personally don't think the market supports imprints for 600 any more but as a "breeder" I understand setting your prices where you want to sell things.

While I agree it's a little shady to say it's a current offer sellers have the right to start the bidding where they want.  To start the bid with an un-threaded offer's not so bad as long as there aren't invisible bidders. However, I will say that Husarius isn't great about auctions and trading he sold the same imprints to me AND someone else THEN offered them for sale in a third thread with the excuse that real life is more important than trading so good luck with that.  If he doesn't come through with 600 and you still want to sell let me know. I personally don't think the market supports imprints for 600 any more but as a "breeder" I understand setting your prices where you want to sell things.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not trying to be shady or anything like that its just that he did offer me that so I might as well try to sell to him first. Didn't know putting the c/o up on someone who pmed would cause such an uproar. Just trying to make my plat back is all. And like you said its up to the buyer to set the price and my starting bid price is 600p.

Edited by fenianblood24

lol only the one who wud have wasted platinum for the kubrows would know its actuall worth

and this dominitrix has already started commenting on my kubrow too lol

ur comments are not worth it.. oh well(sarcasm)

Yeah ever since the color customizations came out everybody automatically thinks that all LOTUS kubrows should only be worth 100-200p. They say you can buy all the colors on market when in reality you only have a limited selection to choose from.

Edited by fenianblood24