Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does The Seeker Mod (Punch Through) Work On The Nukor?

AdunSaveMe

Question

7 answers to this question

yes, and it's AWESOME

using seeker basically increased my DPS with the nukor by a factor of 5. (if being careful about movement and angle)

it also makes a nukor + vortex vauban a thing of insanity. 

Edited by xethier

Mods are conveniently simple in Warframe.

if you can Equip it, it works. no exceptions. Magazine Mods DO work on say, Bows. it just doesn't actually result in a change because mathematically it doesn't get anywhere.

but that doesn't mean the Mod doesn't work. it does. it just doesn't have any usable results.

Punch Through is more straightforward than that situation - it works on all Weapons, period. no exceptions.

Edited by taiiat

Mods are conveniently simple in Warframe.

if you can Equip it, it works. no exceptions. Magazine Mods DO work on say, Bows. it just doesn't actually result in a change because mathematically it doesn't get anywhere.

but that doesn't mean the Mod doesn't work. it does. it just doesn't have any usable results.

Punch Through is more straightforward than that situation - it works on all Weapons, period. no exceptions.

^^ this

additionally, people seem to have a knack of standing in front of me when i'm using the nukor.

seeker makes that a non-issue.

when in defense, it also makes raking a circle around the pod that much more effective. (and less headache)

due to random team-members / decoys / molts / etc. unable to block your beam. (this is also why i use metal-auger in my flux rifle)

Just be carefull with that logic, punch trough equipped on Ogris causes rockets not explode but go through geometry.

it's worse on Penta, IMO. it retries to pierce through the ground on every single bounce.

so if it doesn't get through the first time, chances are it'll find the perfect hole before it's done bouncing.