Stalker - One Crazy Cat, Smooth Moves Though

FarStike

Oh Stalker, enjoy messing with my head much? You crazy cat you.

The first time we met, immediately after ranking 5 and trying a different warframe for the first time. Level 4 I believe. You appeared next to me (smooth moves) in a puff of smoke whilst solo. 2 shots and I'm down. Was the first shot aimed at my sentinel? I didn't even get  a chance to move.

Needless to say you occupied my thoughts for quite a few missions thereafter.

The next we met was a comedy of errors. I was in a PUG (Pick Up Group) with possibly Russian players. (Sorry guys I really couldn't understand what you were saying).

I'm running along merrily in an infestation with some irritating player running next to me making swishing noises with his swords. Darn that player was good at following me closely.

Then I realise shields are down and my health is taking a pounding. Naturally I go into moggy melee mode. Lo and behold it's you. I lasted about 2 seconds more than the first time but hey that's progress and I notice your health was half gone.

I have to respect your nobeleness though. You knelt down opposite me and watched me bleedout. Were you composing a Haiku for me? Did you have a hidden camera taking 'Selfies'? Nice of you to keep me company. Lucky I wasn't carrying a secondary weapon though. I could have introduced you to my Akboltos.

Just before I bled out I could have sworn I heard you whispering, "Ahhh Tenno, you must remember. It is Wax On, Wax Off not Stop, Scream"

Oh Stalker, enjoy messing with my head much? You crazy cat you.

The first time we met, immediately after ranking 5 and trying a different warframe for the first time. Level 4 I believe. You appeared next to me (smooth moves) in a puff of smoke whilst solo. 2 shots and I'm down. Was the first shot aimed at my sentinel? I didn't even get  a chance to move.

Needless to say you occupied my thoughts for quite a few missions thereafter.

The next we met was a comedy of errors. I was in a PUG (Pick Up Group) with possibly Russian players. (Sorry guys I really couldn't understand what you were saying).

I'm running along merrily in an infestation with some irritating player running next to me making swishing noises with his swords. Darn that player was good at following me closely.

Then I realise shields are down and my health is taking a pounding. Naturally I go into moggy melee mode. Lo and behold it's you. I lasted about 2 seconds more than the first time but hey that's progress and I notice your health was half gone.

I have to respect your nobeleness though. You knelt down opposite me and watched me bleedout. Were you composing a Haiku for me? Did you have a hidden camera taking 'Selfies'? Nice of you to keep me company. Lucky I wasn't carrying a secondary weapon though. I could have introduced you to my Akboltos.

Just before I bled out I could have sworn I heard you whispering, "Ahhh Tenno, you must remember. It is Wax On, Wax Off not Stop, Scream"

He said what??... you were right then. the stalker is bonkers...