Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Beat Boss On Mars Because It Was Replaced By A Infestation Mission!

(XBOX)Sweaty Infant

Question

8 answers to this question

You have to wait for the infestation invasion to be completed.

Just keep fighting the Phorid. You get a reward for it, and parts for the Nyx Warframe

Wait until players run that infestation enough to clear it out so it returns to normal.

Or run it yourself to help clear it faster.

I think the problem is that they just started the game with new equipment.

I think the problem is that they just started the game with new equipment.

While it might be frustrating to die to Phorrid and his annoying screams, it's generally an easy enough enemy and the team should be able to carry a new player without much difficulty.

Said new player will get Nyx blueprints, rare drops and mods in return, and is sure to get a few levels on his new warframe / weapons.

That is a infested invasion they go away when enough missions have been completed on that node. 

Invasions are tracked globally meaning anyone who does a mission there is helping clear the infestation so as said above you can either wait for other players to clear it or you can go run it yourself and help clear it which has the bonus of giving you extra Nyx blueprints which can be sold for 2500 credits each which can add up fast if you keep doing boss runs and if I remember correctly phorid has some rather good mod drops.

Well, killing Phorid has the added benefit of having a chance to drop Argon crystals, which comes in handy for one of the quests... I think the Kubrow Incubator core and Mirage quest/WF. And some of the various pieces of equipment. And also gives a chance for a Stalker mark, which is nice.

While it might be frustrating to die to Phorrid and his annoying screams, it's generally an easy enough enemy and the team should be able to carry a new player without much difficulty.

Said new player will get Nyx blueprints, rare drops and mods in return, and is sure to get a few levels on his new warframe / weapons.

never really tried Phorid with Mk1 equipment.