Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Get Alot Of Credits ?

o_HiTMaN_o

Question

Hello Tennos

i asw a video on youtube a warframe player gor 2 million credits WTH ???

i kill my slef to hit 80k credits ... how come peole reach 1 million ??

plz tell me a fast way to gain credits alot of them !!!!

regards

HiTMaN

Edited by o_HiTMaN_o

16 answers to this question

There are several ways. One of the most "used" is to farm Captain Vor, the boss in the mercury System in Tolstoj.

He has a 100% drop rate of BP of cronus which you can sell for 2.5k credits. Joining with the mission credits you make around 5/7k credits each run.

After getting a decent gear/warframe level/mods, you can do Tolstoj in around 2 to 6 minutes, and that makes that you can do around 30 tolstoj per hours (saying you take 6 mins)

30 x 5k (minium you will get frm mission + BP) = 150.000 Credits in 1h

Not to mention you will also get a Mod everytime you kill Vor, and other mods might appear, if you count them aswell, is extra income

Edited by Endrance

There are several ways. One of the most "used" is to farm Captain Vor, the boss in the mercury System in Tolstoj.

He has a 100% drop rate of BP of cronus which you can sell for 2.5k credits. Joining with the mission credits you make around 5/7k credits each run.

After getting a decent gear/warframe level/mods, you can do Tolstoj in around 2 to 6 minutes, and that makes that you can do around 30 tolstoj per hours (saying you take 6 mins)

30 x 5k (minium you will get frm mission + BP) = 150.000 Credits in 1h

Not to mention you will also get a Mod everytime you kill Vor, and other mods might appear, if you count them aswell, is extra income

Woah !! never thought like that  !!  u r Genius ,. thanks !!

Edited by o_HiTMaN_o

7k is vastly exaggerated. The gross of the income on this run comes from the blueprint drop, everything else is neglectable (and you won't get anything anyway, because you run past all the mobs). The good news though, is that you have to only run to the boss, kill him, and abort from there. This should only take around 1 minute per run, maybe 2 with repeated runs and loading times accounted for.

That being said, it is still the single best thing you can currently do to grind credits.

Edited by Korevas

Kaiku, on 17 Apr 2013 - 8:43 PM, said:

Pretty sure that player had played Warframe before update 7.

I currently have over 5 million credits.

Before the update 7 I had 10 million.

didnt understand .... with ur Reply how u helped me ???

guys after playing Vor and defeating him abort mission ( i dont care about the stats and mission failed - mission quits ) 

so wah tto do and if i abort i will take the 1000 credits ?  so it will be 2.5k cronus and 1 k the mission !! 3.5k  in 5~7 min 

so i wont make that much per hour !! 

Edited by o_HiTMaN_o

guys after playing Vor and defeating him abort mission ( i dont care about the stats and mission failed - mission quits ) 

so wah tto do and if i abort i will take the 1000 credits ?  so it will be 2.5k cronus and 1 k the mission !! 3.5k  in 5~7 min 

so i wont make that much per hour !! 

It all depends on your speed.

My numbers were made by finishing the level where you get the mission credits. Something you don't get if you abort

It all depends on your speed.

My numbers were made by finishing the level where you get the mission credits. Something you don't get if you abort

To clarify, what you ar trying to say is that the number was a sum of 3.5k + whatever credits from chests, lockers and mob drops. Am I right?

Cause, that's the only reasonable thing I actually get from your post if I had to make any sense to your post.

Edited by matrixEXO

No, If you run to the boss and kill him, pick up the blueprint and mod he drops, all you get is the pickups; 2.5k + 1 mod [Take about 2 mins]

If you run to the boss and kill him, pick up the blueprint and mod he drops, then run to the exit you get 3.5k + 1 mod [Take about 3 mins]

If you complete the level normally, killing mobs, looting chests/containters, killing the boss and picking his stuff up, you get ~5k+some mods [Take around 7-10 mins]

Edited by Darzk

didnt understand .... with ur Reply how u helped me ???

You said that you saw a video of a player with 2 million credits.  That player most likely earned those credits prior to update 7, because credits were much easier to come by then.  Farming cronus BP's is probably the fastest way to earn money at the moment, but don't expect to reach the kind of sums you might see in the older videos. 

Fretless, on 19 Apr 2013 - 3:26 PM, said:

You said that you saw a video of a player with 2 million credits. That player most likely earned those credits prior to update 7, because credits were much easier to come by then. Farming cronus BP's is probably the fastest way to earn money at the moment, but don't expect to reach the kind of sums you might see in the older videos.

aha thats right .. thanks !! but after i kill Vor and take Cronus BP abort mission ? cuz going to extraction take time more than killing Vor ... O_o !

I'd say those time estimates are about in line with my experiences. I can't resist doing the third option though. Must kill all the Grineer! Helps to rank up new gear too.

Yeah every time I get a new weapon or frame I farm Tolstoj until level 10 or so, keeps me in the black till I make the next new thing.