General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Game Won't Even Start (Error Ox800706F4)

(XBOX)NATCON2

When ever I try to get on the game it comes up with an error and won't let me play the game any more when I've been playing it for 2day befor

I'm not sure if it would have anything to do with your issue but Xbox one did in fact, release in Japan just today, and I "Think" there was an Xbox live update earlier today.  (Please correct me if I am wrong)

When I go to lode the game it comes up with " something went wrong please give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering 0x800706f4 at Xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investergate." But when I typed in the code it said the code doesn't exist

This Same error has been showing up for me to today and i've been able to play the game just fine beforehand

When I try to launch Warframe from my Xbone, I receive an 'Oops, something went wrong' dialog, with an error message: 0x800706f4. I've tried entering this code on xbox.com/errorhelp but there are no support articles for this error code. I've tried uninstalling the game entirely, then reinstalling, and I receive the exact same error code.

I really like Warframe so far, but the sheer number of bugs (not being able to join squads, camera locking on certain locations in the ship, not being able to access menus in the ship, or make selections on menus, etc) is really ruining the entire experience for me. Why would anyone release a game in this kind of state?

Everytime I try to launch Warframe, it kicks me back to the home screen and gives me a "0x800706f4" error code. Even worse, I decided to support DE a little and buy some platinum, and when I tried to get onto the game after buying I couldn't. this has got to be happening to more people than just me. Has anyone come up with a temp. fix? Anything?

UPDATE: I have tried reinstalling Warfram after power cycling my modem and my router, I get the exact same error message.

I read on another forum that hard-resetting the xbox (holding the power button on the front of the console for ~5 seconds) clears the console's cache, and has worked for others with the same problem. I've tried hard-resetting, and this solves the problem. Warframe now works for me again. I really wish MS would have done some quality control on this stuff.

Alright It may not be a permanent fix but it seems Clearing your systems cache by Holding the power button to turn it of then turn it back on should fix it

Hasn't worked for me either.

EDIT: After browsing other websites and forums, I came upon this.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_error_codes/f/4753/t/1826311.aspx

"Fixed it by doing the following:

I cleared my Cache by holding the console power button until it turned all the way off.

Then I unplugged my console, then I unplugged my internet modem.

I let everything sit for 5-10 minutes.

After I plugged everything back in I turned on my xbox one but did NOT sign in to my profile.

I started warframe then signed in when it prompted me to"

Edited by (XB1)Black Star 181

Hasn't worked for me either.

EDIT: After browsing other websites and forums, I came upon this.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_error_codes/f/4753/t/1826311.aspx

"Fixed it by doing the following:

I cleared my Cache by holding the console power button until it turned all the way off.

Then I unplugged my console, then I unplugged my internet modem.

I let everything sit for 5-10 minutes.

After I plugged everything back in I turned on my xbox one but did NOT sign in to my profile.

I started warframe then signed in when it prompted me to"

Hello,

This method should work perfectly... :)

As the title suggests, I get an error code (ox800706f4) and I can't even get to the launcher. The game immediately shuts down, and tells me that something went wrong. To be noted, I've played tons since it launched, with no previous experience of this problem. No network changes either.

Any workarounds? Is it recognized by the dev team? Any info would do. Thanks!

To those Xbox One Tenno experiencing this error, reports of clearing your cache or holding down the power button will fix this issue.

Relevant:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_error_codes/f/4753/t/1824570.aspx

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/805543-warframe/70013310

Further investigation is being made into why this issue only occurs for Warframe.

• 1 month later...

For the last 2 days now i have had this error code. I am currently reinstalling the game but im afraid its not gonna work either. I have done everything thing i have found on websites xbox support dont even have the error code on file it seems. I have cleared my cashe like instructed, checked for system and game updates, checked network connections, and now reinstalling. Me and my son enjoy playing this game together. Its one of the main reasons he bought an xbox one. Now i cant play it with him. I love this game so much so i beg for someone to help me out with this issue so i can get back in the game. The last 2 days have been rough, and im worried that i wont get it back since nothing seems to be working for me.

For the last 2 days now i have had this error code. I am currently reinstalling the game but im afraid its not gonna work either. I have done everything thing i have found on websites xbox support dont even have the error code on file it seems. I have cleared my cashe like instructed, checked for system and game updates, checked network connections, and now reinstalling. Me and my son enjoy playing this game together. Its one of the main reasons he bought an xbox one. Now i cant play it with him. I love this game so much so i beg for someone to help me out with this issue so i can get back in the game. The last 2 days have been rough, and im worried that i wont get it back since nothing seems to be working for me.