Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient War Gods Clan, Recruiting

(PSN)TheKensai

Hello Tenno,

From the old war we remain, we fought together, we are one, we are ninjas, our strength is in the darkness and the stealthy way of our most refined skills.

We are a clan with a strong base already, a lot of nice people, ready to play and assist in any way possible. The goal of this clan is to grow but still mantain a close relationship with one another. This clan is not only for Warframe, we extend to various games from PS3 to PS4, and if you like you can be part of this clan in all the games we cover. Just ask.

We are going to be assigning more priviledges to the Tenno we come to know and that are active and helpful towards the community. We have a friendly alliance between clans which grows our community to 300+ members. We help each other in missions, farming, grinding and traiding. Our Dojo has almost every research done, and what is not done is about to be done.

Stop clan hopping, find a good community with friendly members. We love to help new Warframe players to get started so don't shy away.

We speak, English, Spanish and some other languages no matter if badly, we try. Our group is diverse. We have people from North Maerica, South America, Europe and the Caribbean.

Come help us in our journey, and let us help us in yours.

Write here, PM me here, or Add me as PSN friends. ID: TheKensai

Thanks for your attention, Tenno.

Good, we have some request through PSN and through PM in the forums. Keep them coming, we are growing steadily. We are also playing Destiny as a clan, but that doesn't mean we abandoned Warframe, no, we are very active in Warframe, so if your clan abandoned Warframe for Destiny, come aboard, we are active in Warframe!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome, this clan is growing faster than I thought it would. Still I'm trying to maintain the closeness of all the members. A daunting task but doable.

Tenno, Help us celebrate Update 14.5 with you, we will be farming and doing new missions tomorrow and the rest of the week in celebration. Join us!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I went a little inactive in the forums because of lack of time, but the clan is still doing great and we are keeping the active members and replacing inactive ones. All the research in the Dojo is almost done. Come join us to help each other in events, towers, farming, tips & tricks, how to build a better warframe or weapon. Anything!