Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhinos, Rhinos Everwhere

aleco247

Ok I get it.

Community hates rhino prime, community hates boltor prime, community hates Dragon Nikana, community hates excalibur.

Communitys loves rhino prime, community loves boltor prime, community loves Dragon Nikana, community loves excalibur.

Now in the next week, people will be like "omg why nobody lets me join with my excalibur, I hate when people dont let me play what I want, every frame is viable double ju ti ef, but I dislike rhinos in my parties because they are noobs and I'm not hypocrite".

"DUDE BOLTOR PRIME SI SO OP DUDE","DUDE BOLTOR PRIME IS OVERUSED DUDE ITS BAD BECAUSE MY ALLIANCE CHAT SAID IT".

If it makes you feel any better I still mildly dislike Dragon Nikana.

And Rhino Prime... Somebody took a full load from King Midas. All over his frame.

because its like cancer ... its spread and soon its everywhere and kills the game ... atleast the normal rhinos look better -.- (thats dont mean they look good) ... urine-colourd-foiled-stomping-ogre

and when you play solo you dont have to rush to dnt be left alone cause they are rofl-copptering

but i have to noticed, fighting against it is useless ^^ just let it happen and hide 'til its over :P

dekoser senpaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

It's because of weak enemies. Why worry about tactics when you can literally tank anything an enemy throws at you?

Now spread that damage out among four people.

Edit: Frankly, new players are almost forced into running and gunning and/or with a squad.

I can stealth well, but if my bow can't 1HK on most enemies (looking at you corpus), I have no option but to use the braton.

Don't give away warframes and weapons, but at least make them accessible through credits before you beat the Jackal.

I would love Loki for stealth solo missions, and then use my electric fish for defense/non-stealth missions/squads.

When you don't give players options and then give them something that SIGNIFICANTLY buffs the starter playstyle, it is a recipe for disaster.

Edit edit: don't allow all weapons/warframes for purchase, but allow enough that players can niche into different playstyles.

Edited by (XB1)ShapelessHorr0r

On two notable occasions have I actually encountered Rhinos that justified the "Rhino players are noobs" both were promptly banned from ever running with the group(one other person, really) because of their refusal to listen and ruining the run. That said, props to any Rhinos that do more than alternate 2 and 4

I used to hate Rhino before it was cool!

Jokes aside.

You go through that phase of hating Rhino then you get so far ahead in the game you start seeing less Rhino.

Though you do get to miss out on that sweet Rhino @$$.

edit:

I'm not on PC, but I want to be the best Rhino that I can be. What does a good team-player Rhino do?

Defend the cryopods; don't spam 4; don't rush ahead; revive downed players; don't t-bag players.

Honestly. I can't argue enough; it's not the frame. It's the player.

I've had a #lokimasterrace join my void run after I stated "You need to have a radial disarm build" Didn't disarm once.

So much for that loki master race

Edited by Lilliannette

There are only four frames in this game. Didn't you know?

Nova, Rhino/Prime, Loki/Prime, and Valkyr.

Because everyone can't help but use crutches apparently. The community is like a rest home filled with old people using their favorite crutches to get from the simplest task to the simplest task because they can't do anything else, and more importantly they don't want to.

I'm getting use to Rhino because he's technically the first unlockable frame. It's Valkyr I'm starting to hate.

Every single event that gets released. Or any sorta mini event.

There is always those Valkyr players that call it easy and boring. ALWAYS. It's like, do you seriously not realize that the fact you use Hysteria for the entire mission plays a gigantic part in why it's "easy and boring"?

Or if they don't complain, they make sure to let everyone know they used Valkyr and it made the really challenging parts really easy. "Oh you used Oberon for this event? That simply will not do. See I personally used Valkyr, and literally everything was easy. So you should do that too. Or else you are terrible."

Halfwits.

There are only four frames in this game. Didn't you know?

Nova, Rhino/Prime, Loki/Prime, and Valkyr.

Because everyone can't help but use crutches apparently. The community is like a rest home filled with old people using their favorite crutches to get from the simplest task to the simplest task because they can't do anything else, and more importantly they don't want to.

I don't get this elitist mentality. You call people halfwits for using their favorite frames and don't respect them since they don't want to play the other frames YOU consider ok to play.

Why not let people play the game how they want and which way they want and you do the same? There is always the option to play solo, with clan mates or friends if you hate everybody that does not comply to your perfect ways.

I honestly miss the old Rhino abilities. The levitation is still there, but I could do without the damage. I think it needs to come down some and be more focused on control.

That said, in the high level play, I rarely see Rhino. He has no real crowd control abilities and Iron Skin becomes useless and a waste of energy. Instead, when I've taken him for giggles, I turned him into the team damage multiplier (Roar) + Stunner (Charge + Stomp). He's a little more interesting that way, but needs to very good weapons to deal with the scaled enemies.

I don't get this elitist mentality. You call people halfwits for using their favorite frames and don't respect them since they don't want to play the other frames YOU consider ok to play.

Why not let people play the game how they want and which way they want and you do the same? There is always the option to play solo, with clan mates or friends if you hate everybody that does not comply to your perfect ways.

I do let them play the game how they want. And I do play the game how I want.

I do let them play the game how they want. And I do play the game how I want.

I guess I see where you're going with. So many people had used the generic "end-game" frames and weapons that they don't even bother experimenting with anything else, and find those hidden gems.

THERE'S BETTER THINGS THAN A BOLTOR PRIME, PEOPLE!

I guess I see where you're going with. So many people had used the generic "end-game" frames and weapons that they don't even bother experimenting with anything else, and find those hidden gems.

THERE'S BETTER THINGS THAN A BOLTOR PRIME, PEOPLE!

Nauseating isn't it?

people in here tend to exaggerate a lot when it comes to things they don't like in-game. Example:

Here's the thing, Rhino is considered to be "the strongest frame in game" which is a big no. I can actually be more durable with my Loki than my Rhino Prime. I also dislike playing as Rhino because its too easy. No challange on low-level. Friggin GOD MODE!

Also last week i ended up in a game like this :

Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime, Marelok, Orthos Prime

Excalibur, Dread, Lex Prime, Kronen <------- Me!

P.S. People underestemate the power of Excalibur. Sometimes they don't let me play as Excalibur on T4, which is quite dumb since he has Radial Blind.

I've played over 1k hours in this game and never once see a squad with this setup, and I mainly play with pugs. Beside, rhino is good when you use him properly. An inexperienced rhino will perform worse and die more times than an experienced nekros. Rhino is not to be hated

I've played over 1k hours in this game and never once see a squad with this setup, and I mainly play with pugs. Beside, rhino is good when you use him properly. An inexperienced rhino will perform worse and die more times than an experienced nekros. Rhino is not to be hated

Only problem is that the majority of PUG Rhinos that you will be playing with are inexperienced, and there are just those idiots who run in the middle of a room in a T4 mission, get rekted, and complains about how the fk they died.