Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhinos, Rhinos Everwhere

aleco247

Rhino's easy to get, and unless you picked Excal as your starter, he's the only frame for all of early game that's tanky + has CC + is good at melee brawls.

I also don't see how he's "EZmode" relative to the other frames really, for my early game I just picked mag and pull-spammed everything. I remember very vividly I ran this one MD mission with 4 other players and I had over 80% damage dealt.

If you're a beginner player looking to get carried in a T4, you obviously roll with Rhino because he doesn't die as easily. It's the smart choice.

Edited by Vallerian

Why is it that every game I play, its me and 3 other rhinos stomping the crap outa the level. I normally end up going solo cus of this.

I haven't seen a huge many.

I can tell you why I play one.

My first frame was Mag.

She's great against Corpus, but with a limited mod selection, not amazing against Infested (only Pull's really useful, and at 25 energy a pop, fairly expensive), and downright bad to solo with against Grineer (all that Impact damage... -_- ), which you will be doing for quite a while, unless you luck into a squadmate.

(I haven't played this game alot, yet. Haven't decided whether I want to buy plat (waiting on PWE-deal conclusion), and haven't got anything worth trading yet, so still with the starter 50 plat, which I'm not sure whether to spend on slots or Orokin plugins.)

For the same amount of energy as Shield Polarize you get Iron Skin, which is neutral to Impact, vs shields' +50%. Not to mention it being nearly double my Mag's shields (1.5k vs 800).

Maybe when I have a better idea of what I'm doing, and more importantly, a better mod selection (yay this week's alerts!) I'll be able to move on to another frame.

(Looking forward to Loki, Nyx and Vauban (again, yay this week's alerts! :P).)

But I can't survive clearing the planets with anything I have available except the Rhino.

So I use the Rhino.

Ed: Well, that ended up being a bit of a rant. Sorry.

Edited by Entelechy

Guest Tehnoobshow

There are only four frames in this game. Didn't you know?

Nova, Rhino/Prime, Loki/Prime, and Valkyr.

Because everyone can't help but use crutches apparently. The community is like a rest home filled with old people using their favorite crutches to get from the simplest task to the simplest task because they can't do anything else, and more importantly they don't want to.

I'm getting use to Rhino because he's technically the first unlockable frame. It's Valkyr I'm starting to hate.

Every single event that gets released. Or any sorta mini event.

There is always those Valkyr players that call it easy and boring. ALWAYS. It's like, do you seriously not realize that the fact you use Hysteria for the entire mission plays a gigantic part in why it's "easy and boring"?

Or if they don't complain, they make sure to let everyone know they used Valkyr and it made the really challenging parts really easy. "Oh you used Oberon for this event? That simply will not do. See I personally used Valkyr, and literally everything was easy. So you should do that too. Or else you are terrible."

Halfwits.

Yep, real pros use Mk1-Braton, Lato, Skana, and an Excalibur with all the abiltiy slots forma'd out.

Why not let people play the game how they want and which way they want and you do the same? There is always the option to play solo, with clan mates or friends if you hate everybody that does not comply to your perfect ways.

I'm kind of in the same boat as you~

Personally I never really notice to care who is running what lol. If there are Rhinos in a party, so be it. That's their prerogative.

I main Zephyr, so as long they don't mind, then I see no issue.

Even when looking for Void sessions via Recruit tab, I just assume the people inviting me to said party, knows what they're doing to begin with. I know it's not the best mentality to go by, but I'm never really trying to go to ludicrous levels when doing Void missions. As long everyone is cooperating with each other fine, and we're all having fun, that's all that matters to me lol.

But srsly though #whereareallthezephyrs? #zepherlove5evar #alldayerr'day

Why is it that every game I play, its me and 3 other rhinos stomping the crap outa the level. I normally end up going solo cus of this.

really? havent seen many rhino at all anymore compare to before where u will see them every single space of existence 

The RHINO

Description: It was love at first sight. This player spent the first three weeks of their game time farming for Rhino. At which point they breeze through the rest of the games regular content, all the while filling chat with "RHINO SMASH"

At this point they discover the existence of Rhino Prime, they will then spend the next 3 months grinding for him.

This players love for Rhino is only matched by the mountain of skills they have not picked up due to playing most of the game on easy mode. The RHINO is the player most likely to die in the middle of a crowd of level 30 enemies.

Most Used Frame: RHINO

Skill Level: RHINO SMASH

Teammate Rating: RHINO/10

The solution to rhino problems is to play Loki in the most Loki-like manner possible, stay invis, spam switch tp on your team, place decoys behind Rhinos and go faster than them.

One you have made them mad, use your powers of rusing to force them out of the map, causing them to fall to their deaths.

Or just eat them.

I r8 rhino steaks 8/8 m8

If it makes you feel any better I still mildly dislike Dragon Nikana.

And Rhino Prime... Somebody took a full load from King Midas. All over his frame.

Says the one being buthurt because majority plays rhino prime lmao.

Deccode, you respond with weapons-grade irrelevancy.

Please stop letting your ego do the typing, sir.

Here's the thing, Rhino is considered to be "the strongest frame in game" which is a big no. I can actually be more durable with my Loki than my Rhino Prime. I also dislike playing as Rhino because its too easy. No challange on low-level. Friggin GOD MODE!

Also last week i ended up in a game like this :

Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime, Marelok, Orthos Prime

Excalibur, Dread, Lex Prime, Kronen <------- Me!

P.S. People underestemate the power of Excalibur. Sometimes they don't let me play as Excalibur on T4, which is quite dumb since he has Radial Blind.

Yea i agree, as soon as u join a high tier mission with excal (or any other underrated frame) people just assume you're not gonna be helping out the squad or be dying all the time and they just either all leave or be trolls. Then i sit in the corner eating my kfc and crying..

The RHINO

Description: It was love at first sight. This player spent the first three weeks of their game time farming for Rhino. At which point they breeze through the rest of the games regular content, all the while filling chat with "RHINO SMASH"

At this point they discover the existence of Rhino Prime, they will then spend the next 3 months grinding for him.

This players love for Rhino is only matched by the mountain of skills they have not picked up due to playing most of the game on easy mode. The RHINO is the player most likely to die in the middle of a crowd of level 30 enemies.

Most Used Frame: RHINO

Skill Level: RHINO SMASH

Teammate Rating: RHINO/10

The solution to rhino problems is to play Loki in the most Loki-like manner possible, stay invis, spam switch tp on your team, place decoys behind Rhinos and go faster than them.

One you have made them mad, use your powers of rusing to force them out of the map, causing them to fall to their deaths.

Or just eat them.

I r8 rhino steaks 8/8 m8

I can't count how many RHINO RAGEQUITS i forced...

*chuckles*

I asked in clan chat about what frame to get next, Rhino or Excel. Chat went apeS#&amp;&#036; "AAaaaaw gaawd get da madafakin Rhino! You CAN SOLO T3 NP"

Built Rhino, got bored playing him before I hit lvl20, finally finished leveling him, deleted to free up a slot for Excal. Dont regret anything.

I asked in clan chat about what frame to get next, Rhino or Excel. Chat went apeS#&$ "AAaaaaw gaawd get da madafakin Rhino! You CAN SOLO T3 NP"

Built Rhino, got bored playing him before I hit lvl20, finally finished leveling him, deleted to free up a slot for Excal. Dont regret anything.

I'd pick Rhino aswell over Microsoft Excel. Dreadful program xD

I main a Rhino Prime and my loadout's usually Amprex, Brakk, and Serro, and then some variation in that for weapons that need to be ranked up. I almost never use Stomp, except in times of bad judgment in which I decide to save a cryopod/console instead of letting it die because everyone else went Hallway Hero. I pretty much use Rhino for run and gun, with a bunch of Roars thrown in.

Though in recent days, I've been playing a perma-invisibuild Loki Prime, which I've found to be even more easy-mode than Rhino/Prime because enemies at higher levels strip Iron Skin fast.

Edited by djentlemenBehold

Personally you see a lot in pugs, abet not usually whole groups  but on average 1 Rhino per group.  You often see many other frames played often as well.

That said id be curious as to the overall missions per Warframe stats that DE likely has.. please DE, for curiosity sake.

Likely my biggest gripe though is people that play mostly Rhino complaining how easy the game is.

Edited by Loswaith