Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clan Osok, Recruiting First Members

Raizen24

Hey guys, We have currently moved onto Shadow tier and i will be posting there soon as well. I will still check this post every now and again but not so often.

If any of you guys that arent members and still want to join this clan i apologize for not responding sooner, but if you still want to join just pm and we'll get you in.

And Jnoas96 i have sent you an invite, Welcome :)

Edited by Raizen24

Hey guys, We have currently moved onto Shadow tier and i will be posting there soon as well. I will still check this post every now and again but not so often.

If any of you guys that arent members and still want to join this clan i apologize for not responding sooner, but if you still want to join just pm and we'll get you in.

And Jnoas96 i have sent you an invite, Welcome :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can I join this clan? I'm newbie here, just playing WF for 1 day and it really is addicted for me. It's just lonely to play solo with this game.

By the way, I'm just finished mastery test rank 1. Will do the test daily now :D

Just so you guys know:

SlashurNexus welched on a Mutalist Alad V keyshare: he did 3 runs and then bailed.

No misunderstanding, he flashed his key when asked and he as in chat as we were arguing about whose key was up next etc.

You can confirm with Leathkorius and mrhailstorm...they were the other 2 guys in squad.

Anyway, the guy is scum. I wouldnt want someone like that in my clan. Cheeers.