Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Level From Old Weapons?

Sagonene

Question

Bit confused. Gain exp for levelling weapons 100 and 200 for each level on a frame.

So can I buy another Lato or MK1 after getting to 30 and get more exp? A friend said that was an exploit that was fixed. So is that limit for all weapons or only the 3 starters? Was he just misinformed? Tight on credits so i dont want to waste if i can help it.

Also, do sentinel levels or sentinel weapon levels count?

Working up mastery for a HEK, you see.

Sagonene

11 answers to this question

Done and done. Saving up for a boar but trying to put it off while the bolto is baking. Maxed lato/aklato/kraken, mk1/beatin/burstin/shotty, skana/cronus/aspis.

Ran out of cheap weapons so looking for options on a budget. Or onions on a badger. Something shooty.

Sagonene

So if I bought for example Viper to lvl 20 and then fused it into the twin viper,wont i be able to get any mastery points out of a new viper?Or only if I level it to the prior lvl?The system would be rather flawed if it locked you out of gaining mastery after your first kind of a weapon.

Outside my price range, but doesn't this imply that buying three Cheepolter and levelling each from 0-10 would be faster than levelling one to 30?

Or do you get mastery for level 1 once and if you levelled 30 pistols from 0-1 you would get mastery fast?

So...is it one point per level per weapon or a total of 30 levels from any given weapon regardless if you level the same weapon 30 times vs. levelling 30 weapons once each?

Confused yet?

Sagonene

Confused

Buy new gun - level 0. Use gun till it reaches level 30. Gain 3000 rank experience in the process. Sell level 30 gun. Buy same gun again - level 0. Use same gun till it reaches level 30 again. Gain 0 additional rank experience in the process.