Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Return!

InsuranceFraud

Hello all!

I'm making my return to Warframe after about a year of absence!

I've heard there have been some major improvements since I left last June! I'm looking forward to seeing what DE has to offer!

A little bit about me..

-I run my own community, (Gmod), and originally heard about Warframe from one of my Admins.

-I love Ash! Probably my favorite Warframe!

-I love the community here!

My in game alias is AshArbiter. If anyone needs and help with anything (Keys,farming,missions) shoot me a friend request! Happy to help!

And there is my short re-intro! Hope to see you all in-game!

~Arby~

Edited by Arbiter1170

Welcome back! (I knew you would return).

I find that people attach themselves to a frame that they favor the most and I always encourage people to give all the other frames a try too. I thought I would be a Rhino4Life but I found how cool other frames are too. DE has created some really cool frames in the last year and if you give them a try... maybe you will enjoy them as much as Ash!

Edited by wadlo

+1 for the name. He was my favorite character in the series.

Hell yeah. Arbiters' VA was awesome, and c'mon. The Sangheili have this awesome culture that is really samurai-like. I mean, AN ENTIRE PLANET OF 7 FOOT TALL SAMURAI? Sign me up.

Thel 'Vadam fo lyfe

*ahem* Yeah, welcome back man! Looking back(my tennoday is coming up soon), there have been so many big changes since I've been around.

Edited by billthebetta

Welcome back! (I knew you would return).

I find that people attach themselves to a frame that they favor the most and I always encourage people to give all the other frames a try too. I thought I would be a Rhino4Life but I found how cool other frames are too. DE has created some really cool frames in the last year and if you give them a try... maybe you will enjoy them as much as Ash!

Of course! I plan on building Nekros and Frost soon, just haven't gotten around to it

*COUGH BEEN WORKING ON BOLTOR PRIME COUGH*

Thanks for the welcome backs everyone!