Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"back To School Alerts"

(PSN)clips_ahoii

Those 3 alerts were brutal. That defend mission on Earth took 5 times to finally complete. I dislike seeing missions failed in my profile. 

Is the learning curve and acquiring the mods what's brutal, I ran the three solo with a level 10 Ash and guns with levels between 16 to 24 on them. 

Thank you DE....you destroyed the Trade market. No but really thank you.

I wonder if bite will recover from this, considering it is still rare, some players might miss the alerts and there will be new players every now and then.

I hope so, because now I have a Bite I will never use (Kubows require too much maintenance, and I love my Wyrm) and I don't want to sell it for less than 40 plats.

I wonder if bite will recover from this, considering it is still rare, some players might miss the alerts and there will be new players every now and then.

I hope so, because now I have a Bite I will never use (Kubows require too much maintenance, and I love my Wyrm) and I don't want to sell it for less than 40 plats.

Just hold onto it until it becomes rare again. Give it a month or two before people start saying "so unfair make another alert"

This event (or what ever it is) only seems fitting.

So far the game seems to have been based on work-life, with themes like "doing the same thing over and over again" and "I just did this a million times, but if I do it a million more, I can get a new house space-puppy-lama-cat-pig".

These themes blend in nicely with how the Lotus used to repeatedly warn us of heavy units incomming, just like a boss that doesn't quite seem to trust you.

Even with Destiny releasing, Warframe's gonna have my attention nearly 100% of the time on my console. The rewards are pretty crazy yet cool to see. I know I'm dying for Friday to roll around for Gleaming Talon, so I can finish my glaive build. The Vauban reward on Tuesday isn't really much for those for who have him and all, but hey that gives new players an opportunity to pick up a pretty good warframe.

I wasn't even aware of the Alerts until yesterday night when I got home from university. So it was quite a welcomed surprise to see :D

Looking forward to the rest of this week.