Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Alert?

(PSN)Nativex14

Question

(A moderator can put this in the right selection or something)

I've been playing the Bite Alert and the timer reaches the 5 minute mark so... It doesn't activate the time to go to extraction.

Is there a reason why this is happening? Is it on purpose for something, I did receive a message from lotus.

15 answers to this question

Why not add a countdown timer for this like "10 minutes to extraction" to minimize confusion? Defense have wave countdown.

This would really be nice. Didn't even know you had to go 10 minutes for the alert until my second attempt as I had quit before then. Thought it was a bug.

This would really be nice. Didn't even know you had to go 10 minutes for the alert until my second attempt as I had quit before then. Thought it was a bug.

I also thought it was a bug after the survival alerts were changed in U14, had to search all over the forum to find some answers and they never mentioned it in any patch notes either. I think that kind of change warrants more than word to mouth enlightenment.

Edited by (PS4)SancticuS

Use mk-1 weapons and no rare-drop mods and no mods over rank 2.

Then tell me Warframe is losing its challenge.

Some of us are having a hard time with these alerts.

No I won't because I've done it, almost everyone has(but the mk1 part). Newbies will learn trough time and before you know they are the experienced ones.

Some of us are having a hard time with these alerts.

Never feelt like alerts are hard. If you have lil bit troubles with them play with team not solo. With team it is pretty fine ofc there are some exception when you have players who screw mission objective and rather try to get most of kills...then just ignore them...focus on mission and try to not be the one causing troubles (meaning: if your weapon ain´t strong enough or shield/hp ain´t big enough then dont do frontline, cause picking someone 40 times per map is annoying).

Also if those horny killers get down, dont try to be hero and pick them up when they are surrounded by 20 enemies. Let them die, at least they will learn to stick with team.

If you fail a mission cause there were 4 individualists and 0 team, nothing happens, just take it again with other team. As guy above me said: hard times give you the most experiences.

And about limit, I dont think it is necessary to add 10 min countdown cause it is just minimum for getting reward. You can stay as long as you want/can stay. And in my opinion...survivals are pretty fine for mods so if map and spawn of enemies is good, then try to stay as long as you can. No need to rush just for 10 mins and then getting away.

Edited by HellRisen

Also if those horny killers get down, dont try to be hero and pick them up when they are surrounded by 20 enemies. Let them die, at least they will learn to stick with team.

that as always been my favorite solution for door/hallway heroes.

one day... one day DE will decide to put a health bar on those doors that they like so much to defend, and they shall be the true heroes of warframe xD

Edited by 7grims