Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Remember When.. (Forum Game)

-FrostByte-

Suddenly this big bang came out of NO WHERE and then there was suddenly all this STUFF in the universe and things were HAPPENING and there was TIME.

It was so cash.

/thread.

IRW: Phone numbers didn't require area codes...

Edited by VKhaun

I remember when we had to blow our cartridges to make our Snes games work...

Aww man,those were the days... ;(

In a more recent & relevant topic, I remember when charge attacs rated this gaùe as one of the most gruesome f2p, when hearing a sawmen approaching was threatening (he also kept hitting our dead body), when enemies spoke english, when random faction fights occured and when Warframe was much darker than now.

Edited by unknow99

I remember when we had to blow our cartridges to make our Snes games work...

Aww man,those were the days... ;(

In a more recent & relevant topic, I remember when charge attacs rated this gaùe as one of the most gruesome f2p, when hearing a sawmen approaching was threatening (he also kept hitting our dead body), when enemies spoke english, when random faction fights occured and when Warframe was much darker than now.

I remember when tilting them made the game go all funny and was the closest thing we had to "Rom" corruptions all the kool kidz are doing.

I remember when tilting them made the game go all funny and was the closest thing we had to "Rom" corruptions all the kool kidz are doing.

Ah yeah, shaking the N64 had the characters ingame go all crazy!

I also remember when rap was an actual critic of the low society & wasn't just getting Saryns & lots of plats in a tuned Liset...

Oh and I can remember when the frames and the weapons were wonderful and you could kill everything for hours and then the NERF'S  came and changed everything. I can also remember when DE said something was coming to the game within a week or two it was there not months a way but actual weeks if not days.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto