Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sole System As We Know It.

Grimm

so will we ever see Haumea and makemake? they are the two other dwaf planets accepted by the IAU that havent been put in, and sedna isnt accepted by the iau so will we also see Orcus, 2002 MS4, Salacia, Quaoar and 2007 OR10...

and europa dont get me started there, its a moon

Edited by Grim117666

Eh, if you're suggesting they add them to the game, nah.

I mean, why? Why add obscure barren rocks when they should just work on making the existing planets and moons unique?

Might be cool if the human race reached em one day, too, but we gotta get past our moon first.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Eh, if you're suggesting they add them to the game, nah.

I mean, why? Why add obscure barren rocks when they should just work on making the existing planets and moons unique?

Might be cool if the human race reached em one day, too, but we gotta get past our moon first.

there sending an unmaned craft to Europa in 2022 

I don't know if you're using "Sole" as in "only", or mispelled "Sol System" (which is the actual name of our solar system, as our sun is actually named "Sol"), mispelled "Solar" OR were making a pun. I am now confused. :l

In relation to your suggestion... I don't particularly care where they take inspiration from for new areas, so long as they are functional realistic hard science fiction locations.

Edited by LordGreymantle

Guest Tehnoobshow

It'd make a lot more sense if they put Io, Ganymede, Callisto, the Moon, Titan, and Triton on the map. They're much more interesting geologically, and bigger

Edited by Tehnoobshow

I don't know if you're using "Sole" as in "only", or mispelled "Sol System" (which is the actual name of our solar system, as our sun is actually named "Sol"), mispelled "Solar" OR were making a pun. I am now confused. :l

In relation to your suggestion... I don't particularly care where they take inspiration from for new areas, so long as they are functional realistic hard science fiction locations.

vj5W5Oj.png

:P

Isn't the moon where the Twin Queens are likely hiding?

idk never heard about that. would be interesting though since it's the closest thing to the Earth A.K.A the Grineers home planet, and since the 

Earth's climate and terrain has gone to the extreme it would be hard to establish a fortress or HQ there.