Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does Ash Cost So Much Plat?

Catalyst1945

In the store, you can buy Ash for 375 plat, when the rest of the frames (better or worse, rarer or common) are cheaper. Is there actually a reason for this? I mean, Ash is so easy to obtain without plat. So why does it cost so much DE?

Because of Bladestorm in PvP. Ash is the ultra-cheesiest frame to use in all of warframe.

But anyway LOL I don't think anyone buys Ash for plat, double lol!

Remember when buying a warframe with plat you're getting not just the frame, but with a new warframe slot in your inventory, as well as having a reactor already installed in it, rather than crafting one and installing it later. You're paying for more than just the Ash warframe

It would still be so much cheaper to just buy the frame slot and potato and just farming for the frame. I mean come on, 375 plat for a frame that isn't even that OP.

I've seen several MR0s with Ash.

New players are often unaware how nice DE is with item acquisition.

Good for them. They run into my missions when I'm leveling my level 0 Hydroid. They die horribly, complain at me and then quit mission thus getting no XP and the whole time I'm like...

dafuq?

Remember when buying a warframe with plat you're getting not just the frame, but with a new warframe slot in your inventory, as well as having a reactor already installed in it, rather than crafting one and installing it later. You're paying for more than just the Ash warframe

That only provides a reason for 40 plat. If we assume that the 375 plat also includes rushing all the parts then we get somewhere: 240 plat to rush, potato, and get a slot. Therefore, we can assume that DE values Ash's blueprint, chassis, systems, and helmet at 135 plat. COMBINED. He's really not that expensive looking at it that way.