Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Buff

SYLUX6574

@Azawarau I know Ember isn't weak per se but even her 1 (forced fire proc on main target and 50% to proc fire in the blast radius (100% to enemies coated with accelerant)) is better than her ult for a lot less cost. WoF isn't bad but it isn't good either, it is meh at best, which for an ult it means its better to no use it. What you do with a 6 maybe 7 forma build I do with a 2 forma build using accelerant and fireball.

I just did a 35 wave t3 def without a frost in the team just because I could keep enemies in a 20m radius stunned almost non stop with accelerant since it costs 25 energy with my build. An ult is supposed to be better than most abilities yet Ember's falls of so hard when enemies reach levels 30+ that its better to just use her 1.

Her 1 is amazing but i place good faith in WoF killing power even if sub par

@Azawarau don't get me wrong, the damage output from WoF itself it pretty good since its a dps power, its just that it needs a bit of utility for the higher lvls or at least better synergy with her other powers.

Accelerant is a static ability while WoF keeps Ember mobile, so often accelerant wont be able keep up with WoF. If accelerant was made mobile (maybe removing the stun and making it an aura like Silence) then it would have better synergy and it would have a bit of cc with the forced fire procs from WoF striking coated enemies.

Or give WoF knock down when enemies are hit by the explosions. That too would help with keeping Ember alive without having to spam Accelerant.

As it is Ember is like the snipers in this game, she does her job, but she doesn't do it reliably.

@Azawarau don't get me wrong, the damage output from WoF itself it pretty good since its a dps power, its just that it needs a bit of utility for the higher lvls or at least better synergy with her other powers.

Accelerant is a static ability while WoF keeps Ember mobile, so often accelerant wont be able keep up with WoF. If accelerant was made mobile (maybe removing the stun and making it an aura like Silence) then it would have better synergy and it would have a bit of cc with the forced fire procs from WoF striking coated enemies.

Or give WoF knock down when enemies are hit by the explosions. That too would help with keeping Ember alive without having to spam Accelerant.

As it is Ember is like the snipers in this game, she does her job, but she doesn't do it reliably.

Id say she does

Ive always wanted an ember buff as most players but shes not a terrible frame as is either

That spot is reserved for Nekros

Wont argue there. Although he doesn't need a lot of work done either imo. Just the cap removed on Terrify and maybe the Shadows made like Mirage's HoM. People seem to hate the shadows cause they block movement and shots (Shadows is fine to me).

Edited by RexRgisIocus