Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Ordis Petition

(PSN)SC-UMBAG

Opinions.

Suggest the option to mute him instead.

Also he does deliver lore(ish) related things with the current quests. He'll become far more important once they work on the system more.

Edited by trst

Haha, well, to me, Ordis is like my bro when I come home after work to play Moarframe. I just sort of feel relaxed once I hear Ordis, its like. I'm back home y'know? x'D

I pop open a beer, smile and listen to the little dude ramble as I undertake missions. 'Welcome back operator' is nice to hear if you live alone. 

Especially when no gf.

Haha, well, to me, Ordis is like my bro when I come home after work to play Moarframe. I just sort of feel relaxed once I hear Ordis, its like. I'm back home y'know? x'D

I pop open a beer, smile and listen to the little dude ramble as I undertake missions. 'Welcome back operator' is nice to hear if you live alone. 

Especially when no gf.

*Hugs*

I fell you bro. I feel you.

I like Ord he's my lil buddy, me and him fly around, I kill things, and he picks me up when I'm done killing said things, we have an understanding him and I, a special bromance, I can't believe others don't share my sentiment. I for one just want more lines not the same ones over and over, but I'm all honesty if there's a way to turn him off no skin off my back for people that wanna turn him off I for one like him though and don't wanna see him removed.

I left my"Howl of the Kubrow" quest on.....  apparently ordis will never talk while that thing is on!

Never could find the dam egg since update 14 release, at least i have never ever had to endure ordis since the beginning! :D :D :D

Oh if i knew that...

I'll never understand this community and its desire to remove all voice acting in this game. First it was Lotus, now it's Ordis, and I've even seen people complain about enemy transmissions. What. The. Fudge.

He speaks maybe once every 5-10 minutes. Yes currently he has very little dialogue. However DE has stated plenty of times that they will be adding more to him.

An option to mute is feasible I guess. It's the perfect compromise. But it just makes no sense to me. He's far from annoying and, like the Lotus, gives the player a "voice" when we ourselves don't have one.

Oh well. To each their own.