Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Like For Your Birthday?

DarkLordX2

Tragic I know, but what would really make my day - a male kubrow, black fur with a white chin, chest and front left foot... my dog died yesterday, so would be nice to have him still around, even if only in game..

I hope DE ses this and grats your wish.

I'd probably like a unique statue of my Ember Prime during her sexy stretch with a Grinlok on her back and dual-wielding Marelok or something like that. :P

Much better than the Excalibur statue that's now sold out.

PD: You can't ask for Platinum or Founder Stuff.

What about the Lato/Braton Vandals? The only ones I'm missing. xD

Edited by MeduSalem

Its actually my birthday in a couple of weeks. What would i have liked?

Well im on the Xbox one so something i never had a chance to get in the first place because we are so new on the scene would be nice. Something retired but without pushing my luck so say... The Machete?

Trust me, it's not worth it. Sadly the machete is just a terrible weapon, barely good in even early planets, and way too slow.

Of all the things mentioned here, yours is one that realy deserves to happen.

I hope DE ses this and grats your wish.

Me too, the feels is strong in this one.

DE, do this man a kindness!

If I could have anything, I'd have them dedicate an entire update to kubrows, giving them ai fixes, mods, and as many customization options as possible!

Thanks guys, and any Tenno I missed.... I figured at best no one would notice what I'd written, and at worst I was opening myself up for all kinds of trolling...

Irrespective of wether DE do anything, just wanted to say thanks for all the supportive comments, it was very unexpected, and really picked me up this morning when I logged in :)