Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Loadout Slots

Angelus_de_Mortiel

NOTE: I am not sure if this is the right feedback section, as it may be applicable to both Warframe and UI sections, so any moderators feel free to move it if necessary.

I know many people only have maybe two-to-four Warframes they really lean on for regular play, so I may be alone here in saying this, but can I please have more than four Loadout slots in my Arsenal? I regularly like to alternate between ten different Warframes with thematic weapon arrangments (e.g. Saryn/Phage/Tysis/Dual Ichors, Ash/Dread/Kunai/Dragon Nikana, Oberon/Attica/Ballistica/Jat Kittag).

Even though I would love an infinite number of Loadout slots handed to me on a silver platter, I am not daft, and realize other "slots" provided in game cost platinum. I would even be willing to pay, say, like 3-5 platinum for two slots (a high platinum cost would not be very attractive as it is not as important as weapon/Warframe slots).

TL;DR: I would love more Loadout slots in the Arsenal, and would be willing to pay a small platinum fee for them.

What do you all think?

EDIT: Apparently I was unaware that you gain an additional Loadout slot per every two Mastery Ranks after Mastery Rank 2. However my suggestion to buy more for a small platinum fee has not been dissuaded by this new information, as I am wanting ten or more slots, and the current maximum is eight available at Mastery Rank 16 (unless my math is horribly wrong).

Edited by Angelus_de_Mortiel

NOTE: I am not sure if this is the right feedback section, as it may be applicable to both Warframe and UI sections, so any moderators feel free to move it if necessary.

I know many people only have maybe two-to-four Warframes they really lean on for regular play, so I may be alone here in saying this, but can I please have more than four Loadout slots in my Arsenal? I regularly like to alternate between ten different Warframes with thematic weapon arrangments (e.g. Saryn/Phage/Tysis/Dual Ichors, Ash/Dread/Kunai/Dragon Nikana, Oberon/Attica/Ballistica/Jat Kittag).

Even though I would love an infinite number of Loadout slots handed to me on a silver platter, I am not daft, and realize other "slots" provided in game cost platinum. I would even be willing to pay, say, like 3-5 platinum for two slots (a high platinum cost would not be very attractive as it is not as important as weapon/Warframe slots).

TL;DR: I would love more Loadout slots in the Arsenal, and would be willing to pay a small platinum fee for them.

What do you all think?

WELL, THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN AROUND FOR 4EVA, LIKE 4EVA 4EVA, and seirously, who wouldnt agree, but also this is a free to play/ sorta pay to win, grind farm game

grind up your mastery rank. At 17 you get 7.

I was not aware of this... Thanks for the info!

Aside, that's rather dull. I don't really play the game for mastery, as crafting then selling tons of weapons is really tedious and boring to me (my opinion, obviously).

EDIT: It appears that you gain an additional Loadout slot for every two mastery ranks after MR2. This means the current maximum should be eight loadout slots at MR16.

w8 , so i bougth some spaces, im rank 15, i lost those spaces o.o?

I am referring in this topic to Loadout slots... the slots used for storing Warframe/Weapon/Pet combination presets in the Arsenal. This should not be confused with Weapon or Warframe slots, which are completely different.