Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are You An Ultra Forever Alone Tenno?

Semshol

Okay so,

Little bit about myself. I work as a day-trader during the day and I'm a full-time hikkikomori (shut-in) at all other times. I also have no friends at all, so I live the PUG Life all day everyday.

So today I wanted to find out how many Tenno have:

A) Friends to play with, like...y'know...real humans.

B) Online friends to play with, may not be human...might be a cat.

C) One or two friends to play with...aliens included.

D) No friends to play with...sad face :( *Plays Hypnogaja - Scorned*

E) No friends to play with FOREVER... *Plays Swallow the Sun - Solitude*

F) Actually have a negative number of friends to play with because people in real life hate you. *Plays Sabaton and rocks out with you*

I am in category D. None of my friends are gamers because I hang out with artsy people, I do poetry as a hobby and love voice acting...but yeah basically no one to game with.

I made a couple of friends in-game but one might be leaving eventually so, sad face.

How many others are also lone tennos? Or are you all social tennos?

Choose your category! (Or add your own but it better be worth the lulz)

Edited by Semshol

Okay so,

Little bit about myself. I work as a day-trader during the day and I'm a full-time hikkikomori (shut-in) at all other times. I also have no friends at all, so I live the PUG Life all day everyday.

So today I wanted to find out how many Tenno have:

A) Friends to play with, like...y'know...real humans.

B) Online friends to play with, may not be human...might be a cat.

C) One or two friends to play with...aliens included.

D) No friends to play with...sad face :( *Plays Hypnogaja - Scorned*

E) No friends to play with FOREVER... *Plays...well I dunno what to play for you*

F) Actually have a negative number of friends to play with because people in real life hate you. *Plays Sabaton and rocks out with you*

I am in category D. None of my friends are gamers because I hang out with artsy people, I do poetry as a hobby and love voice acting...but yeah basically no one to game with.

I made a couple of friends in-game but one might be leaving eventually so, sad face.

How many others are also lone tennos? Or are you all social tennos?

Choose your category! (Or add your own but it better be worth the lulz)

I am A and B, but i usually do it D style.

I'm a B to D guy. *wink*

Also, it's nice that you made different levels with their descriptions. It's a lot easier to reply LOL.

If we're talking D's, it's gotta be a double-D, I gotta get more than that, know what I'm sayin' man? x'D

Edit: Looking back this statement sounds really wrong interpreted the opposite way

Edited by Semshol

I'm A before C sometimes B, F and E don't apply to me, and rarely I'm a lonely D.

I got your rhymes, I was getting to thee.

Don't try to outrap the Tenno Ali G.

Because my rhymes are sicker than sick could ever be.

But I had to reply to a few others first you see?

Edit: Congrats on having friends though.

Edited by Semshol

I am SO B (edit: more like a mix of B and C. One or two online friends to play with). At the moment the only person I play games with that I see in real life is my cousin. Elementary/High School was different though. Had a handful of friends who would play stuff like CoD, Pokemon, SSB, etc. Now most of them have stopped gaming, plus college has made us drift apart.

I play a lot of games with a dude I met on L4D back when I played Xbox. Got him (and a few of his friends) into Warframe. If I'm not helping them out, I'm running those PUGs all day lol.

Edited by AXCrusnik

I am SO B. At the moment the only person I play games with that I see in real life is my cousin. Elementary/High School was different though. Had a handful of friends who would play stuff like CoD, Pokemon, SSB, etc. Now most of them have stopped gaming, plus college has made us drift apart.

I play a lot of games with a dude I met on L4D back when I played Xbox. Got him (and a few of his friends) into Warframe. If I'm not helping them out, I'm running those PUGs all day lol.

We didn't choose the PUG LIfe, PUG Life chose us.