Any New News On The Pwe Thing?

armedpoop

Hasnt it been past a month since the whole deal thing? I mean shouldnt they be able to talk about it?Unless ive missed something after [DE]Steve's very vague response, I dont think there has been ANY official word since. Im really not comfortable with how this whole ordeal was kinda swept under the rug. Im also not comfortable how the mere letters "PWE" are like a taboo and almost lock bait on its own in these forums.

I just want an official update or word on it. I doubt they check the off topic for stuff like this, but still. Posting here to make this thread not get locked for whatever reason.

Edited by armedpoop

Why are we still talking about this...

Whether or not its been swept under the rug is irrelevant because we wont know anything till DE tells us and there is nothing we could do about it if it turns out to be a buyout etc.

Plz just move on. Until we start seeing lockboxes there is no point in even bringing it up or panicking. 

Edited by StinkyPygmy

Why are we still talking about this...

Whether or not its been swept under the rug is irrelevant because we wont know anything till DE tells us and there is nothing we could do about it if it turns out to be a buyout etc.

Plz just move on. Until we start seeing lockboxes there is no point in even bringing it up or panicking. 

Like I said, Im just looking for more info. An official word would be wonderful.

Like I said, Im just looking for more info. An official word would be wonderful.

The topic is still redundant

You wont get any info till DE decides to give more info.

Making yet another PWE thread isn't going to speed up the process.

At this stage its really just spam.

You know these threads get locked, so why bother?

It wont achieve anything.

The topic is still redundant

You wont get any info till DE decides to give more info.

Making yet another PWE thread isn't going to speed up the process.

At this stage its really just spam.

You know these threads get locked, so why bother?

It wont achieve anything.

It cant hurt to ask. You shouldnt discourage discussion in forums. This topic may be redundant to you, but not to me. 

Like I also said, I may have missed something. Care to enlighten me? Or maybe somebody else who sees this can?

Can you tell me why these threads get locked? I know these often go way off topic, but ive seen some that havent and are still locked.even still, this particular thread is in off topic.

Edited by armedpoop

we wont know anything till DE tells us and there is nothing we could do about it if it turns out to be a buyout etc.

The point is that if PWE is involved in any steering or design capacity, most of us don't want to be involved in any playing capacity, and the sooner we find out, the sooner we can stop investing our time and love and abandon the sinking ship.

Of course, after seeing the community's universal horrified reaction to the mere chance of their becoming involved, it would be high on PWE's list to prevent us finding out anything substantial for as long as possible so they can rake in some cash before everybody leaves. So what can you do.

It cant hurt to ask. You shouldnt discourage discussion in forums. This topic may be redundant to you, but not to me. 

Like I also said, I may have missed something. Care to enlighten me? Or maybe somebody else who sees this can?

Can you tell me why these threads get locked? I know theses often go way off topic, but ive seen some that havent, and even still, this particular thread is in off topic.

I would agree if there was anything to be gained or discussed. Its just there is no new info and nothing has changed. What is there to discuss when everything to be said has been said? Until the situation changes more PWE topics are unnecessary. These topics get locked for lots of reasons, among that being the hysteria they tend to create and the spreading of rumors and false info with little to no reliable sources.

If there was anything to actually be discussed then it wouldn't be an issue.

At this stage nothing has changed.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

The point is that if PWE is involved in any steering or design capacity, most of us don't want to be involved in any playing capacity, and the sooner we find out, the sooner we can stop investing our time and love and abandon the sinking ship.

Of course, after seeing the community's universal horrified reaction to the mere chance of their becoming involved, it would be high on PWE's list to prevent us finding out anything substantial for as long as possible so they can rake in some cash before everybody leaves. So what can you do.

I agree but like you said, what can we do?

Even if PWE flies in under the radar we wont know till it gets out so there is no point in worrying about it.

I know a lot of people will jump ship even if WF itself remains untouched by PWEs bullS#&$ business tactics, which I understand as for them its the principle of not wanting to give PWE even a cent.

Personally as long as it remains in DE's hands I'm not too concerned. Although I too, shudder at the thought PWE would get anything from me out of it.

As it stands though its all unknown so why worry about it?

Cross that bridge when we come to it.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

I would agree if there was anything to be gained or discussed. Its just there is no new info and nothing has changed. What is there to discuss when everything to be said has been said? Until the situation changes more PWE topics are unnecessary. These topics get block for lots of reasons, among that being the hysteria they tend to create and the spreading of rumors and false info with little to no reliable sources.

If there was anything to actually be discussed then it wouldn't be an issue.

At this stage nothing has changed.

Nobody in here was saying this was an issue tho, I mean if theres nothing new, then ok. I just really wish there was. And would love an official response. But alright I guess that answers my question.

It is quite amazing how the progress for U14 was made so quickly.

U13 -> U14 took what...3 months? The amount of content we´ve being getting lately, for me at least, indicates that they got more ppl to their teams...which means a lot more money (PWE´s money?) being invested. The amount of content delivered in this update is way more than on U13.

DE Steve already made an official statement. Stop starting these useless spam posts.

but his post was so vague. Ive adressed that in the OP. Thats what I meant by "swept under the rug." 

If you read that and didnt see how it was worded 'just so', then thats kinda wierd. It was clearly PR.

Why are you repeating what has already been stated? I said my question was answered already. Please be constructive.

Edited by armedpoop

but his post was so vague. Ive adressed that in the OP. Thats what I meant by "swept under the rug."

If you read that and didnt see how it was worded 'just so', then thats kinda wierd. It was clearly PR.

Why are you repeating what has already been stated? I said my question was answered already. Please be constructive.

Your post is far from constructive lol. Also DE Steve's statement is clear as day, no matter who gives them money the game stays with them. Period. PR really? Lmao, grow up man. You're reading into something that isn't an never was there. Inb4 lock lol. Edited by Aisuru_Kaze