Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

At the momet - Part 1

TriOz

Main Things - 8 Things about game.

1) Friends list not working correctly. Very often, they are not issues in the network or offline. Although they are in the game.

2) I want to note that the game has a selection of single player. Alas, it does not work. I can connect to. In addition I do not connect to the other player.

3) Besides the drop rate is extremely small swords. Drive them harder than gathering the whole costume.

4) The fourth skill volts too high for such a aoe damage. I propose to cut damage, and quite strong. Instead give the opportunity ability to paralyze opponents shock for a while.

5) Too bad configured stealth mode.

6) Some skills (for example at Excalibur - jump). Is not justified at this time. And I think there are problems in other warframes.

7) Why i can not upgrade weapons and warfreym to pro system. Only for platinum. This is not correct. Let's look into the future. You do complex jobs that just simply will not work without a paid upgrade warfreym. I am not against donation. But what you're proposing, in the future is a direct compulsion. Too powerful. =)

In any case, it introduces dissbalans between players who pay money and those who do not pay. If you enter PvP mode it is very manifest on ordinary players. And they will lose interest in the game. I think that at least (but not all - for example painting costume) improvements should be made available to players.Why i cant Update my warframe...only for pay money (pro system)...No its not problem. I can... but... at the moment i dont want to do this. A lot of thigs dont work. So if you can create update of my warframe for using craft items. And weapon too. So it will be nice.

8) Almost no music.Maby this

?) Understand me about style?)

And special from me - make new planets with new textures. Becouse its really boring.

Part 2 Coming Later.

With love from Russia & Good Luck.=)

If that - sorry for bad english.

Edited by TriOz