A Quick Question About Eggs

StinkyPygmy

Question

Sunny side up or down?

In all seriousness though, I currently have a kubrow in incubation but I could also use the egg from the recent special alerts in the highly likely event the one I currently have cooking ends up not being what I wanted.

I recall hearing that an egg you have in incubation still counts as having an egg in your inventory and means you can't hold on to another one till it finishes hatching.

Any confirmation of that? I'd really rather not run the egg alert only to find out I wont get an egg.

Did the alert and I didn't get the egg. As it turns out the egg in incubation does count to the limit unless its a bug.

Looks like I'm off to support to send a ticket

Thanks a lot Obama.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

6 answers to this question

Sunny side up or down?

In all seriousness though, I currently have a kubrow in incubation but I could also use the egg from the recent special alerts in the highly likely event the one I currently have cooking ends up not being what I wanted.

I recall hearing that an egg you have in incubation still counts as having an egg in your inventory and means you can't hold on to another one till it finishes hatching.

Any confirmation of that? I'd really rather not run the egg alert only to find out I wont get an egg.

I think the egg is used when you actually put everything away and see it come out of the floor. since a kubrow incubating is still taking up that floorspace, i would guess it's still there. Id say rush the incubation, but that costs more than buying a kubrow egg anyway.

As soon as the 2 Day countdown starts the egg counts as used, you can now go and farm another egg.

I always farm for a new Egg after I start Incubating a new Kubrow.

You can't have more than 1 spare Egg, I tried to have 2 spare ones with the alert, at the end of it I didn't get the egg.

Edited by 16Bitman

As soon as the 2 Day countdown starts the egg counts as used, you can now go and farm another egg.

I always farm for a new Egg after I start Incubating a new Kubrow.

You can't have more than 1 spare Egg, I tried to have 2 spare ones with the alert, at the end of it I didn't get the egg.

Sorry for bumping this thread, I have to correct myself.

Even though the Egg didn't show up in the mission reward screen after the alert from yesterday, I do have 2 now.

mjbkbHQ.jpg

Really sorry if anyone skipped the alert based on my information.