Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Giga Stalker Gear?

MerelyNoob

I know this may have already been thought about before, but I was wondering, If the DEV's might ever bring out an Uber Stalker, kinda like what they recently did to Vor.. And to say, If we kill him, he has a low chance to drop stuff like this... Dread Vandal. Hate Prime. Despair Wraith. Reply If ye want. I was just wondering.

I just imagined the Stalker doing a Giga Drill Breaker on some poor squad of MR17s with literally the best gear in the entire game and the party is Rhino, Loki, Nova, and Valkyr. And they get utterly decimated.

It's...beautiful.

Sorry completely off topic I guess.

I doubt there will be "better" versions of his drops considering he already barely comes around anyway. It would just make more people angry that he doesn't show up.

I just imagined the Stalker doing a Giga Drill Breaker on some poor squad of MR17s with literally the best gear in the entire game and the party is Rhino, Loki, Nova, and Valkyr. And they get utterly decimated.

It's...beautiful.

I doubt there will be "better" versions of his drops considering he already barely comes around anyway. It would just make more people angry that he doesn't show up.

This must happen!

It's...beautiful.

It's...beautiful.

I'd agree but my conscious Is telling me that (IF) when the T10 keys come out, we'll all be brutally murdered while we somehow brutally murder the targets, with lvl **** assassination targets from that same T10, and later on while doing Any ranked T key, we'll meet an utterly horendis monster and cry while we sleep at night.. Though, my conscious Is evil.. So I guess It Is better NOT to listen to It...

I'd agree but my conscious Is telling me that (IF) when the T10 keys come out, we'll all be brutally murdered while we somehow brutally murder the targets, with lvl **** assassination targets from that same T10, and later on while doing Any ranked T key, we'll meet an utterly horendis monster and cry while we sleep at night.. Though, my conscious Is evil.. So I guess It Is better NOT to listen to It...

There will never be a tower 10.

Without a complete game overhaul.

Which will never happen, let's be brutally honest.

Why would stalker get anything Wraith or Vandal (maybe prime), did you just learn those words and start using them today?

Stalker doesn't need more drops, you just need to put up with the fact he's not a guaranteed drop.

Kidz, just say "no" to more power creep!

Nananana. It's just a thought, War. The vandal, .00001 to ever happen, which it won't. The wraith would make more sense, and If It were to happen, prime would be the most likely choice. And you should understand with my thought, I wasn't talking about normal stalker, I meant a void driven, Insanisylum son of a f... And ye don't hafta act... What's the word.. Hostile? No.. More.. Rude.

There will never be a tower 10.

Without a complete game overhaul.

Which will never happen, let's be brutally honest.

Yea, that's true, however, evil Imaginations of hell In space are fun sometimes. Though.. I really do wanna see that giga drill thing... That'd be funny as all high hell..

Sorry man but your OP just wreaks of "I'm a new player" I've bought all the stuff with plat and I'm bored.

"I want a stalker vandal prime, who drops Akbrakk Prime Vandal Wraith, and twin Vandal Prime Wraith Quanta's, and they all have to have 1bajillion armour, and be able to do 60kabillion dmg"

Power creep FTW - Lets work on balancing the game a bit more before we go dilluting the drop tables even more

And again, without wanting to get into a huge lore debate, why would Stalker get Wraith or Vandal weapons?

Sorry man but your OP just wreaks of "I'm a new player" I've bought all the stuff with plat and I'm bored.

"I want a stalker vandal prime, who drops Akbrakk Prime Vandal Wraith, and twin Vandal Prime Wraith Quanta's, and they all have to have 1bajillion armour, and be able to do 60kabillion dmg"

Power creep FTW - Lets work on balancing the game a bit more before we go dilluting the drop tables even more

And again, without wanting to get into a huge lore debate, why would Stalker get Wraith or Vandal weapons?

First of all, your an &#!. Second of all, I never said I wanted them to be uber damage of godly S#&$. 'Ohhh vandal prime wraith stuff so aweshome ooooooooh...' Yer an A******.

Good comeback, plenty of solid points all excellently presented and well argued name calling was a nice touch as well, didn't prove my point in the slightest...

First of all, your an @$$. Second of all, I never said I wanted them to be uber damage of godly S#&$. 'Ohhh vandal prime wraith stuff so aweshome ooooooooh...' Yer an A******.

Good comeback, plenty of solid points all excellently presented and well argued name calling was a nice touch as well, didn't prove my point in the slightest...

Doesn't really matter, you don't need to be a $&*^ about It. Just because I wanted somethin to look cool and have better crit or somethin, doesn't mean I want. Vandal prime wraith gear with godly amounts of damage and armour, what we have IS fine. However, Just because you don't like the thought of somethin like that, doesn't mean you need to be rude.

It's...beautiful.

Valkyr is immortal ... until next nerf 

If I''m not mistaken he was described as someone coming from the lower ones. So it wouldnt make much sense to upgrade him. Better yet, add another hunter faction or idk.

Or maybe he will find his way to upgrade his frame.

Cause you know,the power of vengeance.