Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Ooc

IamStroodle

Hey Achaix, I would like to request fan art for one of my two characters, but you can choose whichever one you think you'd enjoy drawing more.  Tell me which one you would like to draw and I'll add more in depth physical info about them.  This is all after Alad's and ultimatumcore's, of course.

Just because her description is all over the place...

Miranda (Out of frame)

5' 11"

Lean build; defined but not large muscles. Little fat.

Brown skin.

Hazel eyes - closer to brown.

Fairly straight almost-black-but-still-brown hair

(In frame)

6' 1"

Slate grey, with beige, red, and light grey accents, red energy.

Tengu helmet

In that case, Halcyon's description.

Never out of his warframe, the tranquil Halcyon is a paragon of Frost, the Orokin who created him had eyes as green as grass, and he wears the same color on his warframe even today.

Height: Six foot two inches

Body: Not fat or ripped but definitely competent in the ways of lifting. His warframe is also primarily black, white accents on both sides like stalagmites rising from his waist. The inside of his trench coat is green. Phased thermostats on the undersides of his forearms(optional, EX, if you have him in the same stance as Vale they won't be visible.)

You can draw him with his helmet on or off if you like. With helmet, the fan on the top of his Squall Helm glows green with a black primary and white accents, without helmet, short blonde hair with ice blue eyes, chiseled chin and slight facial hair. Tight lipped with a straight nose. Deadalus chest and shoulder plates, the sides being white in the center with a black face and green edging. Chest plate is mostly black with green added in.

That's all of him, sorry if I was a bit too detailed or am asking too much.