Worst Tech Support Ever

(XBOX)NATO Virus

2 days ago was Saturday. Have you paused to consider the fact that that's a weekend and support *MAY* be closed then? I can guarantee that you will get your plat eventually, but you nee to be patient. Support is likely swamped with tickets right now with the recent launch on XB1 and I'm sure that they have many other tickets regarding gamebreaking bugs. Also, you shouldn't put actual names here as that is naming and shaming. Just bad practice. 

Yup worst support ever never had to wait more then 1hour for any tech support in any game i have ever needed support from. If platinum buying isnt working they should do what GTA online did and make it so you cant buy.

Is this guy being serious right now?

When 7 days pass then you can say DE's support isn't good (Still far from worse support ever)

ok, DE's support isn't good. (10 days)

well jokes aside, i believe topic starter should know, that staff who is working in support is very limited. So they do have their hands full. However when they answer, they actually help in the most cases.

Yup worst support ever never had to wait more then 1hour for any tech support in any game i have ever needed support from. If platinum buying isnt working they should do what GTA online did and make it so you cant buy.

If nobody is in the office when you send in the ticket, nobody can POSSIBLY see it. Unlike dedicated players such as myself who have no life out side of this game, DE's staff has lives, families, and friends. You can't say "TAKING MORE THAN ONE HOUR TO RESPOND TO MY TICKET IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY EVEN IF THEY ARE OFF FOR THE  WEEKEND SO I'M GOING TO COMPLAIN TO PEOPLE WHO CAN'T HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!"

See? That is the crap that people hate, especially when it is directed at them. Give them time to respond. DE just got in for the day less than an hour ago if they work 9-5 (Likely) so they should see your ticket shortly. 

That would take them even longer to fix the problem because they would have to spend the time to make it so players cant buy the plat instead of spending the time to fix the problem, Effectivly causing you to wait even longer for your plat, Geez they arent a Super big developer like the GTA devs, they are a small indie studio.

Wait a few days so they get a chance to respond to you. Like has been said above support is extremely busy right now and two days ago would have been during the weekend. If after waiting a few days support still hasn't response and you still need help feel free to pm me and I can direct you to who to contact

Hi NATO Virus,

We're taking the Platinum issue very seriously. We posted a PSA about a couple top issues that we're currently investigating; including the one you're experiencing: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/306750-xbox-one-common-issues-incorrect-foundry-values-not-receiving-purchased-items/

I understand that this doesn't fix the frustration, but please know that we're doing what we can to find a solution.

Thanks for your patience.