Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colors Glitch

(PSN)JuanitoRainman

I have almost all color palettes and i bought one of the melee cosmetics which can be customized using the color palettes as well.

After a while i noticed that the colors in my melee cosmetics was the default for all my melee weapons, so i treied changing them again wether using different colors or simply copying from the main weapon colors, but everytime i'd hit back, it wouldn't save the color and would change them back to default.

I recently noticed so i'm not sure if this happened after 14.1.

Any suggestion? I didn't want to submit a ticket because it's something that i guess it has to be patched or i'm not sure.

Thanks!

I have almost all color palettes and i bought one of the melee cosmetics which can be customized using the color palettes as well.

After a while i noticed that the colors in my melee cosmetics was the default for all my melee weapons, so i treied changing them again wether using different colors or simply copying from the main weapon colors, but everytime i'd hit back, it wouldn't save the color and would change them back to default.

I recently noticed so i'm not sure if this happened after 14.1.

Any suggestion? I didn't want to submit a ticket because it's something that i guess it has to be patched or i'm not sure.

Thanks!

It's still broken in pc iirc, but yeah it's a known glitch that currently has no solution

Well I would hope that this solution comes sooner than later seeing that these attachments are paid for with plat, i.e real money, and are not farmed or tradeable. This reverting back to the default colors makes them useless as cosmetics and should render the purchase of said items refundable.

Let's take care of some little "things" before we move on to "big" things that only create more problematic "little things".

Rainbows and puppies.

Well I would hope that this solution comes sooner than later seeing that these attachments are paid for with plat, i.e real money, and are not farmed or tradeable. This reverting back to the default colors makes them useless as cosmetics and should render the purchase of said items refundable.

Let's take care of some little "things" before we move on to "big" things that only create more problematic "little things".

Rainbows and puppies.

Exactly, this is my point, i've spent hours in the trading tab trying to sell stuff so all my cosmetics, skins and melee weapons to look good (at least for me)

Talking money, it's around a $6 invesment in the cosmetic for melee and 1 color palette, i have twilight, grineer, infested & daybreak so yeah, it looks awful to have the default colors in my opinion, thanks for your input bro...