Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Have Ordis Speak Through Sentinels In Missions

Lunamaniac

No new audio, just a permanent loop boasting no relevant information that other players can hear.  Multiple players with sentinels will be able to overlap their Ordiseses.

I can see a problem with Shade, Ghost, and this change:

Shade activates Ghost, player starts to sneak towards an enemy for a stealth kill.

Ordis suddenly announces loudly, "Operator, that enemy is known as a Grineer Lancer.".

Said enemy instantly turns around and shoots at the source of the sound, destroying the Sentinel and revealing the Warframe (with only 5 health left and no shields).

Warframe: Crap.

I can see a problem with Shade, Ghost, and this change:

Shade activates Ghost, player starts to sneak towards an enemy for a stealth kill.

Ordis suddenly announces loudly, "Operator, that enemy is known as a Grineer Lancer.".

Said enemy instantly turns around and shoots at the source of the sound, destroying the Sentinel and revealing the Warframe (with only 5 health left and no shields).

Warframe: Crap.

That scenario isn't really possible as that information is far too relevant.  In real life Ordis would say "I've been thinking operator, I thought you'd like to know" and the grineer would assume the voices were in its head.