Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The Date Of The Prime Access

BabyKurama

So this is it for that one. #@&€

DE pls can you move the date to the end of this month instead I really want the Prime accesses decoration but I don't get my money in till the end of the month :( PLZ I really want it, like really alot.

Like this mush.

CF8k2Zt.png

Edited by BabyKurama

You can always borrow money

*cough* 17,000APR*cough*

I have a deal for you ;)

Borrow some dollars or use a credit card and pay the bill later.  YOLO.  XD

Hate to borrow money, the feeling know that you own someone else, no non NOOOO

Edited by BabyKurama

Strange that you posted it on the forms and not directly too the Warframe Staff yourself, if your really serious then take it up with them and not ask everyone to petition this for you. The odds are slim but Warframe cares deeply for their gamers, who knows maybe they will give "You" more time and no one else.

Hate to borrow money, the feeling know that you own someone else, no non NOOOO

Yea that's why you return the money afterwards.  lol.

or...  credit card.  XD

Alright back on topic.  I think DE should speed up the new Prime Access release.date.

1.) it's just a new frame and some weapons and accessories. (no doubt they will be gorgeous) and we're starved for new content.

2.) there are some major games being released and DE needs to keep a strong foothold on its player base.

Yea that's why you return the money afterwards.  lol.

or...  credit card.  XD

Alright back on topic.  I think DE should speed up the new Prime Access release.date.

1.) it's just a new frame and some weapons and accessories. (no doubt they will be gorgeous) and we're starved for new content.

2.) there are some major games being released and DE needs to keep a strong foothold on its player base.

i don't think we really need more content at the moment, but if that is your opinion, you are free to have it. i definitely agree with your second point though.