Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Map] Maze And Multifaceted Map

(PSN)LeviathanTM

I would really like a maze Map...maybe perhaps a RNG Maze where it changes completely. For an extermination mission I can see how this would be an issue but maybe a boss level in the future I think it would be an interesting idea outside of a linear map.

Maybe even a Multifaceted map where you don't have to go one specific way to get to the boss, perhaps a map where one guy can run to the right and the other can run to the left and one can run down the middle but you all end up at the same destination. I know this can prove to be hard especially if you get put into bleedout, but what about crosshallways that interlink all the corridors?  

I think a maze map would be a great idea if it was used for a specific mission type. Perhaps even a new mission type?. 

It could contain traps that would activate if you ended up going the wrong way and force you to use parkour to bypass parts of the map.

At the end there could be a special boss for you to kill. 

An extra +1 for you good sir

well, there's something similar to thing kind of thing you brought up, in Void missions to be exact, there's some rooms (in my knowledge, in CAP and MD mission, and maybe SUR) that have a timing, when you press the main pressure plate, a door opens and you have to go through it before the time ends, you keep doing this until you get to the final room to get to destroy containers that might give you rare mods, there are a few laser plates to get things harder too,  personally I love this kinda of a mini challenge and I think it's a pretty awesome idea from DE 

back to your topic, I think it's a very good idea, a "why not?" idea to be exact XD

I'm gonna say no, part of what makes the game fun is the flow, how easily everything seems to flow together and isn't completely restricted by game elements. A maze, with it's hard corners and single directions, with the only dynamacy being an RNG based generation, would halt this flow in it's tracks. Even this still needs work, as with there not being alot of wallrunning opportunites, and personally I'm holding out hope for a feature that allows you to fire your secondary quickly with your melee equipped, vice versa of quick melee.

Edited by Sovamorne